Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Friday

(34 Posts)
Iam64 Fri 04-Oct-13 08:36:36

Morning - another typical lancashire day here. Rain, low grey sky, wet, wet and more wet. I shall need my waterproofs when I take the dogs out for another wet and muddy walk. The dogs of course will love it, and no doubt will swim in the reservoirs again.

LizG Fri 04-Oct-13 08:11:02

Aka grin

LizG Fri 04-Oct-13 08:09:10

Morning all. After yesterday's thunder and lightning we have a much better forecast for today smile. Enjoy yor plans.

Nelliemoser Fri 04-Oct-13 07:48:10

Oops I forgot a "Good morning" from Cheshire. A mixed looking sky here some wet looking clouds but patches of sky visible. I had better take a raincoat and not leave it in the car today.

Nelliemoser Fri 04-Oct-13 07:44:24

JessM Where are you doing your gardening?

Aka Fri 04-Oct-13 07:43:14

Green wellies and barbours Jess? Have a great time. (My iPad had fun with wellies...just as well I checked it before hitting post!)

JessM Fri 04-Oct-13 07:36:27

Good morning. Deluge here in NW Wales. Just tweeted bemusement that catholic school banned beards. Wasn't Jesus the original beardie? grin
My first day of voluntary NT gardening. Will give wet gardening a go, and then at least I will know what it's like.

kittylester Fri 04-Oct-13 07:16:52

Morning all! Glad you are feeling more settled Mick. You'll be glad of the warmth before too long!

Lots of rain over night and more expected later. Off to court this morning and then we have an invasion of DC and DGC coming to meet Lottie who is here for the weekend - with her parents and big sister. sunshine

12Michael Fri 04-Oct-13 06:34:09

Good Morning Everyone,
Looks windy out today, flu jab later ,starting to settle in now, nice warm place.
Mick