Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Tuesday

(34 Posts)
12Michael Tue 17-Dec-13 07:23:07

Good Morning Everyone,
Still dark ere no wind at present, busy day today plan trip to Oxford on buses, then a bus to Banbury for a visual fields test at the Hosptital, whilst I will have around 2 hours inn Oxford, meal wise willl go to the Noodle Nation in Gloucester Green for a curry.
Mick

Soutra Tue 17-Dec-13 12:51:06

Party round grannypam's anyone?? tchgrin

Kittylester - I did 150 miles last Wednesday (train though) to see the little boys in their nursery Nativity!! Older one was the best wise man since at least Olivier and little bro was a somewhat bemused red-headed twinkle star!! No pics allowed tchsad which was a shame as DD wasn't able to be there at all.

Soutra Tue 17-Dec-13 12:57:38

Good luck at hospital Mick tchsmile - and hope you enjoy the curry!! I often get the X5 to Oxford and come into Gloucester Green- must look out for it.

Granniepam Tue 17-Dec-13 13:43:58

Did someone say party? DH is doing a long pre Christmas trip round his rellies tomorrow. So some of the choccies won't be here but I do have a big teapot as well as glasses. Do we need nibbles? tchwink tchgrin

Granniepam Tue 17-Dec-13 13:53:33

We seem have a good Chablis Charleygirl.

Charleygirl Tue 17-Dec-13 14:56:52

10am is not too early to start, is it? It is Christmas.

Brendawymms Tue 17-Dec-13 15:06:37

Mission accompanied in that all the presents are wrapped and I did put one, that was a terrible shape Elegran in a box to make life easier.

Nelliemoser Tue 17-Dec-13 15:12:08

I didn't log on today until 2pm ish. I have been a busy bee. Taking a sit down now though. My shoulder is complaining from cooking a dish for a ladies meal tonight.

Nelliemoser Tue 17-Dec-13 15:15:30

BrendaWymms Put everything into a suitable size box. It makes wrapping much easier. Even if its an old cereal box wrapped in decent wrapping paper.