Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Tuesday

(21 Posts)
Lona Tue 25-Mar-14 10:25:33

Good morning from dull, wet and chilly Cheshire.
I'm slightly tired after a fantastic night at a friend's 70th party at a local bar. She very kindly treated about twenty of us to a delicious meal, with bubbly and wine flowing everywhere.
It was a huge success and she really enjoyed herself, which was great.

NanKate Tue 25-Mar-14 10:16:19

Nina I did spot Mick ONCE on another thread.

lefthanded Tue 25-Mar-14 10:05:41

Sunny at the moment here in South Wales, but I don't think it will last.

Today I will be mostly food-shopping. 5-y-o grandson coming for tea and I have already had a text message requesting mushroom omelette and sausages followed by chocolate custard!

vegasmags Tue 25-Mar-14 09:41:18

Cold and rainy here in Manchester and I should be going out with my Nordic walking group this afternoon - not a very appealing idea at the moment!

Gally Tue 25-Mar-14 09:27:52

We had a perfect day yesterday - so I suppose I shouldn't grumble that it's dull today sunshine.

Ariadne Tue 25-Mar-14 09:20:48

Such a beautiful day here in Devon! sunshine

ninathenana Tue 25-Mar-14 08:44:52

I meant to ask you Mick
If I'm up early I always wait for you to start the Good Morning post. It puzzles me though why you never seem to post on any other thread. smile smile

ninathenana Tue 25-Mar-14 08:40:37

Morning all
Lots of you up bright and early today. Dull and damp but not actually raining at the moment here in N.Kent more forcast though.

Stansgran Tue 25-Mar-14 08:37:46

Yes cold and wet here in Durham and a car to be serviced in Newcastle but at least the jet lag has disappeared .

Charleygirl Tue 25-Mar-14 08:34:30

Wet and cold today. I had not heard the forecast and had intended to do some washing. Change to plan B I think.

Nelliemoser Tue 25-Mar-14 08:31:55

Good morning from soggy Cheshire.

kittylester Tue 25-Mar-14 08:25:52

Good morning from a soggy north Leicestershire!

I have to take my car for a service and I will sort out my desk today! I'll also have to make a start on my homework from my NT course confused

Enjoy your days everyone sunshine

PRINTMISS Tue 25-Mar-14 08:12:57

Good morning all, hope DH enjoys his birthday Nfk, and I am sure the cake will be fine. We have a wet morning here, and the central heating turned itself off over-night, so it was chilly when I got up. Still here though! Enjoy your days everyone.

DebnCreme Tue 25-Mar-14 08:11:34

Good morning everyone. A bit of sunshine here at the moment, hope it lasts. Enjoy your plans for the day everyone and have fun with your DGCs NanKate

HollyDaze Tue 25-Mar-14 08:00:30

Good morning everyone.

Beautiful sunny day again after a very windy and rainy night. Hopefully, the weather forecasters (BBC) have got it wrong and the rain came early through the night.

NanKate Tue 25-Mar-14 07:46:58

Morning all.

Off to West Sussex to look after the children for a couple of days. smile

Dragonfly1 Tue 25-Mar-14 07:44:29

It's cold, it's wet and it's school run (walk) day. Thank goodness his school is only a two minute soak walk away.

Brendawymms Tue 25-Mar-14 07:25:05

Good morning all. Very wet in East Sussex and no wind to blow it away. At least no frost overnight.
Have a good day everyone.

Sewsilver Tue 25-Mar-14 07:12:28

Good morning, very wet here today and cold. Hope your cake passes today Nfk.

NfkDumpling Tue 25-Mar-14 06:59:16

Bright and chilly here again. It looks like the rain is going to miss us - we're forecast to get it tomorrow. DH has his 70th birthday tomorrow - and he's refusing to celebrate it. I have baked him a cake to take with him to share with his NT volunteer gardening mates today as it's custom. I just hope it's a reasonable one, one of the ladies was a professional cook and her cakes are wonderful!

12Michael Tue 25-Mar-14 06:45:17

Good Morning Everyone,
From a bright but wet Brackley this morning.
Mick