Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Easter Sunday

(21 Posts)
12Michael Sun 20-Apr-14 06:28:54

Good Morning Everyone,
Happy Easter, its grey here in Brackley today.
Mick

NanKate Sun 20-Apr-14 06:57:14

Good morning Mick and All

A joyous Easter to those of you who celebrate this time of year.

A bit grey in the Thames Valley.

thatbags Sun 20-Apr-14 07:56:05

Nice in Argyll. I might even start some mowing. Question is whether to tackle grass with a mower or seaves with a scythe. sunshine

Gally Sun 20-Apr-14 08:00:50

Another glorious day in Fife - the 4th on the trot, so on with the sunscreen and a day on the beach again with the gc's.
Happy Easter tbusmile

NfkDumpling Sun 20-Apr-14 08:19:57

Happy Easter Everyone tbusmile

Family coming this morning for an Easter egg hunt - and it's stopped raining! Happy day!

kittylester Sun 20-Apr-14 08:42:05

Good morning all and happy Easter!

It's pickling down here in North Leicestershire so I'm sitting in bed eating chocolate and having a lazy start before we go to Derby for lunch with DD1 and family.

Enjoy your days everyone sunshine

PRINTMISS Sun 20-Apr-14 08:55:51

Good morning, overcast and a bit damp on the south coast, but we have had such lovely weather for the past few days that a LITTLE rain will be welcome. Enjoy your days everyone.

ninathenana Sun 20-Apr-14 09:13:01

Good morning all.

Breezy and grey in N.Kent but I think the sun is trying to poke through. Although they forecast heavy rain tbusad
Enjoy your day whatever your doing. Which in my case is not a lot tbusmile

Grannylin Sun 20-Apr-14 10:07:46

Happy Easter everyone and a special Happy Birthday to Durhamjen smileflowersflowers

Charleygirl Sun 20-Apr-14 10:13:54

It is getting duller here by the minute. I was going to do a washing, perhaps not today. Enjoy your day, whatever you are doing.

AlieOxon Sun 20-Apr-14 10:19:11

Not putting washing out! Mornin' all.

I have an egg- and milk-free Easter Egg to eat, found by my daughter and given me last week, so I saved it for today! Delicious choc.

annodomini Sun 20-Apr-14 10:47:41

The day started fine and has gone downhill ever since! I was reading in bed when my sister rang up for a chat. Now I feel sad as I won't be able to see her before she goes back to NZ next week. As you get older, parting becomes ever more poignant. But mustn't be miserable. Two huge bags of compost arrived yesterday, only 48 hours after I expected them, so I have to fill up some planters.

granjura Sun 20-Apr-14 10:52:52

What a shame you can't get to see your sister before she goes- can't you jump on a train and go give her a hug?

After 2 grey and cold days, and even snow overnight yesterday - yiiikes- woke up to lovely sunshine- and it is not nice and warm. Will leave the soil to warm up a bit and go mushroom hunting tomorrow - they should be ready to pop (morels are the only ones growing at this time of year- but the best smile )

dustyangel Sun 20-Apr-14 11:11:01

Good morning, Happy Easter everyone. Weather not very nice for Easter, a bad (and noisy!) storm overnight and heavy rain now.
tbusad for those on holiday.

granjura Sun 20-Apr-14 11:12:21

NOW nice and warm, not 'not' smile

henetha Sun 20-Apr-14 11:16:22

Pouring with rain in south Devon after a lovely sunny week.

Pittcity Sun 20-Apr-14 11:26:48

Happy Easter from a rain soaked Colchester. Chocolate and telly this afternoon methinks. tbuwink

Lona Sun 20-Apr-14 12:09:11

Happy Easter to everyone tbusmile
Very tired after a late night babysitting, and I have to go a sparkle at my friend's lunch party. It's a 'goodbye boobs' do as she has her double mastectomy on Wednesday, and I am her 'booster cushion'.

Have a good day sunshine

janeainsworth Sun 20-Apr-14 18:47:41

Happy Birthday Durhamjen, I hope you've had a good day flowers

annodomini Sun 20-Apr-14 19:11:27

And Happy Birthday from me too, Jenflowers wine

Nelliemoser Sun 20-Apr-14 19:36:59

Happy Birthday to anyone who's birthday is today.