Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Tuesday

(18 Posts)
12Michael Tue 22-Apr-14 06:42:12

Good Morning Everyone,
Its another grey start here with some wind here in Brackley.
Mick

HollyDaze Tue 22-Apr-14 06:54:02

Good morning all.

Beautiful sunny start to the day on the Isle of Man. For the second day running, the sun rose as blood red - a beautiful sight.

NanKate Tue 22-Apr-14 07:05:27

Morning all and Mick.

Rather overcast in the Thames Valley.

Do hope the weather perks up as we are off to Dorset for a few days on Thursday.

kittylester Tue 22-Apr-14 07:09:01

Good morning all!

Misty and grey in North Leicestershire again this morning - hopefully it will pour with rain to save me watering the plants and pots I planted yesterday.

We are going to see DD2 and two DGDs in Hemel Hempstead and, no doubt, a pub lunch will be involved! grin

Enjoy your days everyone sunshine

Sook Tue 22-Apr-14 07:51:31

Good Morning all. It's damp in my corner of Cheshire, rain early this morning. But nice for walking, the air is fragrant with flowers, grasses and earthy smells, nothing quite like it.

I know it's not going to be a restful day DGS age 2 1/2 and 11 months are due son, roll on 6pm tbugrin

Aka Tue 22-Apr-14 07:52:56

Wet, wet, wet!

PRINTMISS Tue 22-Apr-14 07:55:42

Wet here on the south coast too, but looks as if it might brighten up - not sure what the day holds for me, should be playing bowls, but not in the mood, makes a change! Hope you all have enjoyable days.

PRINTMISS Tue 22-Apr-14 07:56:39

Sorry should have said 'Good morning' to you all - Good Morning grin

Sewsilver Tue 22-Apr-14 08:07:10

Good morning, wet and I'm glad. Start packing up the house today and the weather means I won't be wishing I could go out to play.

Brendawymms Tue 22-Apr-14 08:13:06

Wet in East Sussex but beginning to brighten up. It's very quiet here with no grandchildren. I can hear the cat purr.

Lona Tue 22-Apr-14 08:18:30

Morning all, it's wet here in Cheshire too.
Sewsilver Good luck with your packing and your move sunshine

NfkDumpling Tue 22-Apr-14 08:18:42

Very quiet, neat and tidy here too Brenda. Miss them terribly now they're all gone but it was lovely to have a quiet night - slept for ten hours last night!

Overcast and showery here. But not too cold.

liminetta Tue 22-Apr-14 08:26:38

Morning everyone; looks grey outside.Going to a new hair stylist today.Hope she can do something with my very unruly hair! smile

ninathenana Tue 22-Apr-14 08:51:28

Morning all.
Rain overnight, now just grey and damp in N.Kent. Forcast says improving hmmm.
DH is working this morning, so am I, looking after DGS#2 while DD goes to hospital appointment grin

Dragonfly1 Tue 22-Apr-14 08:52:45

Morning everyone. It's raining, which has put paid to my plans to jet wash DDs patio while they're still away. Probably just as well because I'm rather stiff and sore after yesterday's wrestling with log rolls. Thinking of you Sewsilver.

Charleygirl Tue 22-Apr-14 09:07:11

Morning all. It is so dark in NW London, the heavens are about to open any minute now. It also rained heavily yesterday evening.

annodomini Tue 22-Apr-14 09:37:05

Good morning. The weather has been so good for the last week or so that it was almost surprising to draw the curtains to a view of a rain-soaked garden!

AlieOxon Tue 22-Apr-14 12:13:29

I really loved the rain yesterday...makes everything smell so good after the dryness.
I think it will rain again here, but meanwhile I am clearing out the greenhouse as now it has its new roof I can disinfect it and then move plants in.
Need to shop and collect meds, but my car is running badly and I am putting this off......