Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Tuesday

(33 Posts)
12Michael Tue 17-Jun-14 06:53:15

Good Morning Everyone,
Looking cloudy with some blue, but windy and cooll.
Mick

Anne58 Tue 17-Jun-14 06:56:13

Good morning all, sunshine and blue skies currently, so far so good for North Devon!

Brendawymms Tue 17-Jun-14 06:57:37

Grey and overcast in the Atlantic. We pass Gibraltar this evening.

Charleygirl Tue 17-Jun-14 07:01:24

Grey and miserable in NW London, it looks as though it may rain at any moment.

Bellasnana Tue 17-Jun-14 07:12:33

Grey and overcast in Malta, but very hot and muggy. Possibility of thunderstorms later sad

Hope everyone has a good day with or without sunshine

whenim64 Tue 17-Jun-14 07:22:55

Good morning, folks. Lovely bright day here in South Manchester. The sun was streaming through my bedroom window at 6am. Cup of tea in the garden whilst my joints loosen up! smile

Dragonfly1 Tue 17-Jun-14 07:30:20

Sunshine and blue sky with fluffy white clouds in S Staffs. School run then back to sorting out my newly sited raised bed. Lots of plants to put in. Enjoy Tuesday.

Crafting Tue 17-Jun-14 07:30:24

Grey and overcast here in West Berks. But hang on, as I'm writing, there is a bright patch starting to show in the sky, so it could get better .... yes there is just a glimmer, here's hoping we get some sun today.

Nelliemoser Tue 17-Jun-14 07:31:51

Sunny and bright in South Cheshire. My weather forecast suggests make the most of the sunshine cloudy later.

My kettle has boiled and I am off for a brew.

PRINTMISS Tue 17-Jun-14 07:44:36

Good morning everyone, a misty sun here on the south coast, and the forecast is that it will be a hot day. A bit undecided what to do, bowls or the garden which is really getting on my nerves at the moment. A cup of tea will help the decision I think. Enjoy your days.

nannotgran Tue 17-Jun-14 07:48:07

Another grey day here in essex but I think it will be nice later
more gardening for me

kittylester Tue 17-Jun-14 08:13:28

Good morning!

A bright start to the day here in North Leicestershire but then it clouds over [confused

Today, I am going to see the hat hire lady and to buy some new underwear! This afternoon I'm going to get my feet done and catch up on village gossip!

How was your journey Nellie?

Enjoy your days everyone!

ninathenana Tue 17-Jun-14 08:21:57

Morning all.

We don't have the promised sunshine in N.Kent it's also quiet breezy.

Gagagran Tue 17-Jun-14 08:27:50

Morning all! The sun is out here is SE Hampshire but there are still plenty of clouds too. The forecast is good though.

DH and his chum are going to Arundel on their bikes today to watch the Sussex v. Yorkshire cricket. As a born and bred tyke, DH will of course be willing on the white rose boys.

I might sort out some paperwork which has been waiting patiently for attention. I also need to dead-head some roses. Meanwhile I'll have a cup of coffee and think about it.

Happy days everyone! sunshine

davestan Tue 17-Jun-14 08:33:14

Hi all! I'm Dave & a 'newbie' & would love to get stuck in & chat with anyone who might be interested. So, have a nice day & enjoy!! xxx

Oldgreymare Tue 17-Jun-14 08:47:21

Morning All and davestan welcome.
Sun has just appeared here as the breeze (refers to Beaufort scale and realises it is more than a breeze) has blown away the clouds!

marigold1 Tue 17-Jun-14 08:58:25

Good morning all and hello to davestan, a beautiful day here in North Ayrshire, the sea is blue and DH and I will be making the most of the sunshine today!
Have a lovely day everyone!

Agus Tue 17-Jun-14 09:02:02

Another blue sky sunny morning in East Renfrewshire.

Indulging in my favourite pastime at this time of year, coffee in the garden and just strolling round and inspecting the progress of shrubs and flowers.

Have a good day everyone.

Lona Tue 17-Jun-14 09:24:38

Good morning and welcome Dave.
It's looking hopeful sunwise, and I'm trying to get enthusiastic about actually doing something!
I did have a busy day yesterday (in my defence), trawled round shops and bought new bedding. Washed it all, and last weeks bedding, dried it, and did a large pile of ironing!

Hope you all have a sunny one sunshine

annodomini Tue 17-Jun-14 09:24:42

Bright and breezy in NE Cheshire. Suspect that the pollen count will again be very high. sad

AlieOxon Tue 17-Jun-14 10:18:06

Mornin' all.
Cloudy/bright/breezy here. Shopped. Washing on. Water tomatoes next. Ring the garage. Think about some other things I am not doing yet!

whitewave Tue 17-Jun-14 10:38:44

Good morning!

Just finished my on-line shop - and had a text to say Duncan the Cairn is better and now eating so the drip did the trick hooray! Pick him up later and £400 lighter - oh well
Try to do what I didn't do yesterday
Diet menu today is
Fish soup for lunch
Lamb steaks marinated in minty garlic and salad for supper
haven't got the calorie count in front of me though but both will be below 400

harrigran Tue 17-Jun-14 10:40:15

Good morning, grey here again but it will probably improve because it did yesterday.
Welcome davestan.

davestan Tue 17-Jun-14 11:27:30

Hi Harrigran!
Many thanks your 'welcome'.
Being disabled & housebound can be difficult to keep in touch with people but am hoping this online chat will help.
Take care & enjoy.
Dave

dustyangel Tue 17-Jun-14 11:46:19

Good morning all and welcome to davstan. Grey and overcast here today and from what I can see it looks as if the coast is cloudy too.