Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Thursday

(20 Posts)
12Michael Thu 09-Apr-15 06:49:10

Good Morning Everyone,
Its light and looks like we are going to have another sunny day here in Brackley.
Mick

Anne58 Thu 09-Apr-15 06:55:36

Bit misty in North Devon, but looking good for some sunshine!

kittylester Thu 09-Apr-15 07:19:49

Morning!

Same here in North Leicestershire Phoenix!

Sainsbury's with 2 DGDs this morning - eek! Then a Library Committee meeting and volunteers' cheese and wine! grin

Enjoy you days everyone! sunshine

annodomini Thu 09-Apr-15 07:49:16

Good morning. Lovely here in NE Cheshire. What a pity I have to spend most of the day in a train to Scotland, though the journey is always worth it.

daffydil Thu 09-Apr-15 07:53:33

Good morning everyone. Very misty here in mid Essex but forecasters promise us it will be another good day. Hope they are right.

NfkDumpling Thu 09-Apr-15 07:53:54

Morning All

A still misty morning here. It should burn off into a lovely day. DH went to the garden centre yesterday for a couple of bags of shingle. So now there's a car full of plants waiting for a home. Goodness knows where they'll squeeze in!

Happy Thursday Everyone sunshine

ninathenana Thu 09-Apr-15 07:59:26

Morning all.

Thick mist here in N Kent not sure how it will turn out later. We have had alternate days of sun and cloud.

DGC stayed last night. They were kind to nannie and didn't get up until 7.30 smile
DH and I going to Dobies later.

Pittcity Thu 09-Apr-15 08:14:43

Very misty in Colchester. Forecasted to clear and a warm sunny day to follow.
Shopping and ironing today... got to be done.

annsixty Thu 09-Apr-15 08:18:17

Good morning all.
Hopeful for another nice day,we really are being lucky.
Have a good trip anno I may be unusual in loving train travel, if it is busy I can indulge in "people watching".
Manchester Children's hospital for me, GD and ex DiL to hear details and dates of GD's next', and we hope, final op to "fix"her face.

TerriBull Thu 09-Apr-15 08:19:35

In South Wales for a few days, lovely weather here in the beautiful Gower Peninsular moving on to Pembrokeshire today which I gather is also spectacular. I always feel blessed when the weather is good.

Lona Thu 09-Apr-15 08:25:43

Lovely sunshine here in Cheshire. Have a good trip anno sunshine
Back to the chiropractor again, still not quite right!

hildajenniJ Thu 09-Apr-15 08:29:56

Good morning everyone.
Beautiful sunny start to the day in my corner of Northumberland, let's hope it lasts. DD gave me a project! Trawl the internet for information on how to get autistic children to sleep! I have my doubts gas to whether I'll find anything useful. Wish me luck.

hildajenniJ Thu 09-Apr-15 08:30:53

As, not gas. I despair of this hudl!!!

nannotgran Thu 09-Apr-15 08:55:31

North essex weather this morning is very misty and its very damp but I'm sure it is going to be lovely later enjoy your day

Grannybug Thu 09-Apr-15 09:00:05

Good morning all. The sun is just breaking through in East Northants so looking forward to another bright day.

aggie Thu 09-Apr-15 09:03:20

beautiful morning here in Co Armagh , been up for a while , so nice to have such brightness

thatbags Thu 09-Apr-15 09:25:11

Lovely in west Derbyshire. Heading to N Lancs shortly for a four generation family meetup, then back to bonnie Scotland.

harrigran Thu 09-Apr-15 11:39:32

Good morning, lovely day again. GDs are at a Disney workshop at a dance school today, DH and I will collect them mid afternoon and give them their tea. Mummy is at work and Daddy is at his friend's funeral in Scotland. His friend was the poor soul that fell to his death two weeks ago while walking in the mountains.

Brendawymms Thu 09-Apr-15 13:24:00

Good afternoon from the Maldives. Too hot for words. Next stop Oman. Getting nearer home.

Granne72 Thu 09-Apr-15 21:53:04

Hello can i join Good Morning Thursday at this time of night ?? Sat out in the sun today .