Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Tuesday

(16 Posts)
12Michael Tue 14-Apr-15 06:43:08

Good Morning Everyone,
Its a blue sky start here in Brackley , could be a nice warm day.
Mick

nannotgran Tue 14-Apr-15 06:58:18

North essex weather is bright and sunny this morning with a promise of 23 dec enjoy your day

Anne58 Tue 14-Apr-15 07:42:35

A bit misty/hazy here in North Devon, but yesterday started like that and turned out to a glorious warm, sunny day!

Lona Tue 14-Apr-15 07:45:39

Cold and dull so far in Cheshire! Where's our heatwave?

loopylou Tue 14-Apr-15 08:14:24

Glorious sunshine here in SW London, back to Wiltshire this morning.
Have a lovely day everyone sunshine

hildajenniJ Tue 14-Apr-15 08:20:00

Good morning everyone.
It is overcast but the cloud is fairy high in Northumberland. Also it is quite windy. I won't be here for much longer as I am catching the 10.15 to Carlisle, then onward to Glasgow, and then via Gourock to the ferry which will take me to the Rosneath peninsula, and then on foot to the DGC for my week's holiday!

Gagagran Tue 14-Apr-15 08:22:52

We had fog this morning or sea fret as we always referred to it in the north. Is "fret" used elsewhere for fog?. The sun is breaking through now and it looks set fair for another nice day.

Happy days everybody! sunshine

ginny Tue 14-Apr-15 08:25:30

Good morning .

A bit dull in n. Bucks. at the moment.

Busy finishing up bits and pieces for DD3s wedding on Saturday. Hair appointment late morning and DGS here so will think of something fun to do with him.

annsixty Tue 14-Apr-15 09:06:24

Good morning all.
Brightish here but still in bed after a bad night. DH can't get it when I'm not up with the lark as he is.I have to be very determined.
AlieI hope I haven't jinxed the weather but my duvet was plenty warm enough.

Lona Tue 14-Apr-15 09:16:13

ann flowers

The sun is out now but the sky is murky!
Hairdressers later, this cut has lasted 9 weeks! Not bad really!

ninathenana Tue 14-Apr-15 09:21:16

Morning all.

A blue sky day here in N Kent. Still cool but it's early.

Thistledoo Tue 14-Apr-15 09:26:04

Spare a thought for us here in the northof Scotland, very chilly and no promise of 25 degrees, we will be lucky to reach double figures. Not to worry have my wooly pulley and just setting off for a cathartic trip to the local dump. DH's face is tripping him, he hates it when I get one of my clear out moods. grin Wish me luck. Have a nice day everyone and enjoy your sunbathing.

Pittcity Tue 14-Apr-15 10:32:59

Morning all,
Sunshine all the way here in Colchester.
DH has started a week of night shifts and is very grumpy in the short time that he is out of bed before having to return to work. So sunshine may be a bit short indoors this afternoon!!

harrigran Tue 14-Apr-15 11:10:03

Good morning, overcast this morning after a windy night. Having lunch with my friend in Durham so that we can catch up with family news. Her DH is my DH's cousin smile

NotTooOld Tue 14-Apr-15 11:15:13

Good morning, all. Clouds dispersing here in West Midlands and sun has come out. Got washing out earlyish to dry. Hairdresser later for me. Haven't the faintest idea what I want done. Have been growing it but now not so sure........ confused

whitewave Tue 14-Apr-15 16:22:49

Just got back from the hairdressers not!

I had my usual.

Better day here than yesterday - the sun is getting much stronger and too hot in the conservatory without the door or window open.

Out this evening with some old ex-work friends. They are still working poor things.