Gransnet forums

Chat

I'm very pleased with myself....

(8 Posts)
Coolgran65 Thu 07-Jan-16 22:33:51

I haven't got on the scales since Christmas.

Well done KateK

Katek Thu 07-Jan-16 22:33:37

Thank you ladies!!

Er......I'm a generous person MamaCaz so you can keep the pounds if you like! I had one Lindor choccie from the Xmas stash as a small celebration.

Luckygirl Thu 07-Jan-16 22:30:14

That is excellent katek - you must be very chuffed!

loopylou Thu 07-Jan-16 20:56:46

Well done! My scales gave up the ghost last night, I fear that my weight must have been the final straw ?
Definitely on to it tomorrow to knock off the five or six pounds I've put on since October, and roll on lighter evenings so I can get out for a brisk walk as soon as I get home from work.

MamaCaz Thu 07-Jan-16 20:56:34

You know that 2lbs you've lost, Katek - well I've found exactly that amount since Christmas. Would you like it back? grin

Seriously though, well done.

grannyqueenie Thu 07-Jan-16 20:29:40

Well done! I'm just sad that I spotted this post now, when I've just come home from scoffing an Indian meal that I really wanted but certainly didn't need. Hey ho back on the straight and narrow tomorrow I guess! hmm

mollie Thu 07-Jan-16 19:28:43

Well done! Especially over Christmas!

Katek Thu 07-Jan-16 19:24:55

(Polishing halo) Went to my weight loss person today and I've managed to keep off the half stone I'd lost pre Xmas, plus I lost another 2lbs!! I've no idea how that happened as I've certainly enjoyed my Xmas. No resting on the laurels though, have another 1.5 stone to go.