Gransnet forums

Chat

On another note

(61 Posts)
thatbags Sat 28-May-16 21:21:00

I want some of these summer boots. Trouble is, my feet'd be wet through most of the time, living where I do. I suppose I could wear them as slippers.

I do not need them!

Synonymous Mon 30-May-16 23:08:16

thatbags it sounds like you live in the country so they would be perfect. I think the blue is very nice but the yellow wouldn't be yellow for very long. The tan is ok but doesn't have the cachet that the blue has although probably more practical.
As for cutting off the tassels Ana I couldn't do that to them as it would compromise the whole design. shock So I won't be buying them as it would drive me nuts! grin
I am not very good with total flatties because my arthritic ankles seem to need a little bit of lift - they don't generally get much on their own! hmm
DD has given me some lovely red shoes but while they were comfy when I tried them on they then felt a bit tight after a short while of actually wearing them. So maddening! I don't want to just look at them occasionally so think I will have to try to stretch them somehow. DH suggested wet newspaper stuffed in them but it doesn't sound right, any ideas anyone? hmm

Synonymous Mon 30-May-16 23:13:56

Meant to ask, bags, if you did order them in the end?

jinglbellsfrocks Mon 30-May-16 23:18:03

Yes, she did order them. And some waterproof socks.

Jalima Mon 30-May-16 23:45:29

I like them but they would be too flat for me.
I can't wear high heels but like just a little heel lift

Marelli Tue 31-May-16 00:15:12

I think they're lovely, and can see bags wearing them. I definitely would love a pair - and think they'd look good with a long-ish skirt. Like the blue ones best.

Aurelia Tue 31-May-16 01:38:57

I think they are fab, I like the blue ones best. They also have some with coloured beads and dangly things which are very tempting. grin

thatbags Sat 04-Jun-16 11:08:00

Well, I ordered a pair the same size as some other Naturalista shoes I have that are a perfect fit. They arrived this morning. They are too small and will have to be returned. Hey ho.

GandTea Sat 04-Jun-16 12:07:45

I can't imagine buying shoes online, I must try scores of shoe before I find comfortable ones.

LullyDully Sat 04-Jun-16 13:52:02

I clicked on the photo of your boots an hour ago and they are already sending me junk mail. HELP have to unsubscribe when I didn't subscribe.

LullyDully Sat 04-Jun-16 18:27:40

Now your boots are flashing at me from the bottom of the page!!!!