Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Friday

(16 Posts)
12Michael Fri 17-Feb-17 06:38:40

Good Morning Everyone,
Its just getting light here in Brackley but its dry and mild out as well.
Mick

NanKate Fri 17-Feb-17 06:53:00

Morning Mick and All.

Definitely warmer in the Thames Valley.

Off to our GS's 6th birthday Ninja party, the excitement never stops grin

kittylester Fri 17-Feb-17 07:01:32

Morning Mick, morning Kate.

It's a bit nothingy but warm in North Leicestershire.

I have a shift in the library this morning but that's about all. I'm sure something will turn up though.

Behave at the party Kate

mumofmadboys Fri 17-Feb-17 07:06:22

DH and I are climbing Helvellyn today with our walking group. Out for a meal tonight as one of the walk leaders is leaving the area. Won't be much time for anything else ! Housework tomorrow! Have a good day everyone!

NanKate Fri 17-Feb-17 07:11:01

I promise to behave Kitty but can I wear my Ninja outfit all weekend please ? grin

Mildred Fri 17-Feb-17 07:23:10

Good morning all, cloudy but dry, so washing machine on, tidying up after GC down yesterday. Then some sewing, will have to go to the shops. Have a good time NanKate hope your eardrums survive.

MawBroon Fri 17-Feb-17 07:35:24

Good morning from N Bucks. I have NO idea of the weather other than that it is not raining but it is still very grey. The birdies are making a fair old noise - maybe Spring is in the air? Off to MKH with DH for 3 units of blood today ?. Sincerely hoping it will recharge his batteries which are very flat!
Wishing you all a pleasant day , whatever you have planned.

Nana3 Fri 17-Feb-17 07:56:57

Good morning all.
Grey this morning in Lancashire.
Envious of your climb mumofmadboys I have happy memories of climbing Helvellyn, the fist time when I was at school and the last time with my dear brother.
A friend coming for dinner and 2dgc coming for their usual Friday sleepover.
Have a good day everyone.

Pittcity Fri 17-Feb-17 08:08:57

Good morning from cloudy Colchester. Much milder and the birds are singing!
Going to Hayling Island with my sister to visit our parents, M25 here we come!

Greyduster Fri 17-Feb-17 08:23:18

Good morning, Michael, and all GNs. A dull but dry start in South Yorkshire this morning. Nothing planned except a bit of housework ?. Enjoy the party, NanKate. Hope the little one has fun. mumb hope you get decent weather and good views from the top! Have a good day everyone.

harrigran Fri 17-Feb-17 08:23:27

Good morning from the sunny north east, it is dry and 4 degrees. No plans for today.

PRINTMISS Fri 17-Feb-17 08:43:56

Good morning everyone, we have a bright morning again, but not counting my chickens as the weather is quite changeable at the moment. Off to knit and natter this afternoon, but ironing first. Who is it who wears all these clothes that need constant washing and ironing? Enjoy your days.

Rinouchka Fri 17-Feb-17 08:47:42

Good Morning from a(sort of) sunny SW London.
Food shopping, emergency volunteering, then piano recital tonight at St. John's, Smith Square.

Happy Birthday to Ninja Grandson, and looking forward to seeing pic of NinjaKate bopping (in purple).
mumofmadboys: would have loved to join you on your climb on such a lovely day.
Maw: hope Dh is recharged and has improved wellbeing consequently.

Nelliemoser Fri 17-Feb-17 09:01:49

Good morning all. The clouds in the west seem to be breaking up I am hoping for some sunshine today.

whitewave Fri 17-Feb-17 10:09:39

Morning

Of course it won't last, but incredibly mild today, with back door left open. Skylarks are joyful as am I to hear them. Must sort out seeds to sow this year.

mumofmadboys Fri 17-Feb-17 17:23:05

Great walk up Hellvellyn but cloudy on tops and views obscured. Now relaxing in hot bath! Hope you have all had good day's.