Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Saturday

(12 Posts)
12Michael Sat 18-Feb-17 06:53:15

Good Morning Everyone,
Its clear and bright here in Brackley, cloudy but looks a nice day , change to a more less wintry jacket today when out.
Mick

cornergran Sat 18-Feb-17 06:56:06

Morning Mick, morning All. Mild and fairly bright. Plan a bit of a walk interspersed with a lot of sitting, little sleep as coughing all night. Hopefully some fresh air will help. Hope Saturday is kind to everyone.

PamelaJ1 Sat 18-Feb-17 07:04:30

Morning all, looks like a nice day in NNorfolk, I have the dreaded lurgy so am slumped on the sofa so I don't disturb DH. Aren't I lovely and caring ??

kittylester Sat 18-Feb-17 07:26:49

Morning all.

North Leicestershire is grey and dampish this morning but why wouldn't it be as it's Saturday and my day for shopping in the village! grin

As well as shopping I have to cook brunch for DH and DS1 before they go to watch their team be ritually humiliated yet again.

Then a little gentle flower arranging and catching up on recorded TV programmes.

Enjoy your Saturdays everyone. Are you still wearing that costume, Kate?

Nana3 Sat 18-Feb-17 08:05:22

Good morning all. We have that lovely apricot sky this morning in Lancashire.
OH and DGS are up and about making pancakes so I'm having an extra half an hour in bed, lovely. Teenage DGD would sleep till lunchtime if left alone. She's excited though about going to her first away match today.
Hope the fresh air helps corner.
Have a good Saturday everyone.

Pittcity Sat 18-Feb-17 08:15:57

Good morning from a cloudy Colchester.
The weather was warm and sunny on the south coast yesterday and we are promised more of the same here in North Essex today.
Don't know how we are going to spend it yet though.

harrigran Sat 18-Feb-17 08:18:46

Good morning, dry and 8 degrees here in the north east. Today is the day we should hear whether GD has passed the entrance exam for her chosen school.

Rinouchka Sat 18-Feb-17 08:32:32

Good morning everyone. Looking forward to a mild Saturday with lots of fresh air and some gardening, as well as lengthy skypes with all our little ones.
Enjoy your day!

ninathenana Sat 18-Feb-17 08:38:25

Morning all
Mild in N Kent but cloudy at the moment we are promised sun later. H intends mowing the lawn for the first time this year. I intend doing, not a lot.

Greyduster Sat 18-Feb-17 08:38:42

Good morning, Michael and all GNs. Dull but dry in South Yorkshire. I woke up feeling as if I have been run over by a bus this morning and would like to stay in bed, but DS is coming for lunch so that is not a option. We don't see him all that often so the least I can do is feed him. He and DH are going to the football this afternoon so I will put my feet up. I hope all who are feeling under the weather feel better soon. Have a good day, folks.

hildajenniJ Sat 18-Feb-17 10:06:38

Good morning everyone.
We've reached double figures today in the Tyne Valley, it's 10°c and the sun has just broken through the clouds. It's better than the forecast, that was for rain. Went to work this morning, hopefully for the last time, keep your fingers crossed!
Have a good weekend everyone.

NanKate Sat 18-Feb-17 11:04:00

Morning Mick and All

A late check in today as the two GSs crashed into the bedroom at 7.00 am and it has been full on since then.

Kitty I am already for the Ninja party. Balloons blown up, cake ready, pass the parcel packed, guests arriving for a light lunch and DinL gone for a run so can I be in charge of the cooking, yikes ! Then off to sports centre for party.

Enjoy your Skypes Rinouchka