Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Sunday

(11 Posts)
MawBroon Sun 19-Feb-17 09:59:57

Good morning everybody and wishing you all a very pleasant Sunday.
Sad there is no rugby, but maybe I will get out into the garden -although it would take a miracle army of gardeners to emulate Rinouchka's crocuses! (Where do you live -Hampton Court? grin)

Nelliemoser Sun 19-Feb-17 09:29:05

Good Morning All very grey skies here. "More clouds than sun" says accuweather.

My chariot now awaits. I have the back of my car stuffed with chopped down branches of my caster oil plant. Off to the tip shortly. It says something when the only outing I get is a trip to the tip and that is barely a mile away. What an exciting life I lead.

Rinouchka Sun 19-Feb-17 09:08:23

Good Morning Mick and ladies. Hope the cough lifts soon, corner.
Bright and sunny day so looking forward to the great outdoors. May your Sunday be as delightfully full of purple crocus lawns as mine.

PRINTMISS Sun 19-Feb-17 09:03:01

Good morning to you all, a grey start to the day, just because I was hoping to get the other half out in the garden just to tidy up, we shall have to wait and see how we get on. Planning to have the other half of our M&S Christmas lunch today, hope it will cook as well after freezing as it did fresh. Enjoy your days.

Greyduster Sun 19-Feb-17 08:20:37

Good morning, Michael and all GNs. Grey but dry in South Yorkshire. Nothing much planned today until we go over to DD's for lunch. We will bring GS back home with us as it is half term tommorrow and he would be staying anyway. Sorry to hear you are still under the weather, corner. We all need to see some sun, I think.

harrigran Sun 19-Feb-17 08:15:55

Good morning, a sunny 9 degrees this morning.
Visiting GC this afternoon, eldest got her place at High school and she had a friend for a sleepover last night so she will be very tired today.

cornergran Sun 19-Feb-17 08:09:21

Morning All. Grey sky, think it's mild but not moving this morning. Coughing all night, hoping for some sleep. Miserable whatsit today sad. Hope Sundaynis kind to everyone.

Pittcity Sun 19-Feb-17 07:59:11

Good morning from a bright Colchester with high cloud. I have put the rubbish out without having to put a coat over my dressing gown Hooray.?
We are going with the flow too. That will include a Sunday Roast and a walk to buy potatoes.

kittylester Sun 19-Feb-17 07:18:25

Morning Mick, morning Nana3, morning all!

It's quite warm in North Leicestershire. DH and I have to do a hunt for orange and grey box files today! confused

You can take the costume off now Kate!

Enjoy your days everyone!sunshine

Nana3 Sun 19-Feb-17 06:51:08

Good morning Mick and everyone. It's still dark in Lancashire, not sure what the day will bring today. Will just go with the flow in all respects.
Hope you all have a good Sunday.

12Michael Sun 19-Feb-17 06:43:55

Good Morning Everyone,
Its just daylight, but its dry and looks like another mild day today here in Brackley.
Mick