Gransnet forums

Chat

W I AGM

(5 Posts)
rubysong Mon 05-Jun-17 19:48:00

I went to Brighton last year and stayed two nights. I enjoyed meeting people from all over the country and made a new friend who has kept in touch and we have each visited each other since. Have a good time.

rosesarered Mon 05-Jun-17 14:16:29

A friend of mine is going, it should be interesting, and Liverpool has a lot of things to do/look at.Come back on and tell us about it? smile

Craftycat Mon 05-Jun-17 12:55:21

No- I've been to Royal Albert Hall & Brighton before but never where I've had to stay overnight- or 2 nights in this case.

I just wish we had more time to look round. In Brighton last year Sussex Fed. arranged a coach tour of the local sites the evening before for those coming a long way which was a great idea. We are only 30mins away from Brighton anyway. Maybe something similar has been arranged for tomorrow but we have not been told anything about it.

Gagagran Mon 05-Jun-17 11:14:02

Hope you enjoy it crafty! Is it your first WI AGM? It will be a good day I am sure and I look forward to hearing about it from our delegate.

Craftycat Mon 05-Jun-17 11:08:43

Anyone going to Liverpool for 2017 WI AGM?
We are going up by coach tomorrow from Surrey & coming back on Thursday.
Never been to Liverpool but by the look of it we won't get much time for sightseeing which is a real shame.

Might see you there!