Dulcoease(sp)
Partitions for saucepan
Scissors (4 assorted pairs)
Selotape
Steel panscrubs
Spare dishcloths
Soap
Matches

I think that`s about it, but it does cover 2 drawers.

harrigran Thu 14-Dec-17 22:48:53

Drawers under cookers hold baking tins and so on. Drawers beneath hob hold cutlery, crockery and casserole dishes. A bank of three drawers holds kitchen gadgets, freezer bags and oven gloves.
There is absolutely no junk allowed in my kitchen.

Nanabilly Thu 14-Dec-17 22:14:52

A ball of string and a tape measure among my cutlery and utensils.

jusnoneed Thu 14-Dec-17 18:18:16

Cutlery in one, with a small pot for odd buttons etc and pens and notelets for shopping lists. Cooking implements, rolling pin, wooden spoons, masher etc in another. Third contains freezer bags, bin bags, string, drawing pins and suchlike.

CherryHatrick Thu 14-Dec-17 17:34:09

I only have a stack of three small drawers in my kitchen; the top one holds cutlery and cooking utensils in daily use, the second holds graters, potato mashers, measuring cups and less often used things. The bottom is reserved for mandolins, trussing string and the accessories for my ancient rotisserie.

Now the two sideboard drawers in the living room are complete glory holes holding all of your items and many many more, including a set of clockwork dentures, playing cards, stapler and hole punch, a bag of rather sticky Werther's toffees, assorted business cards and something solid that is stopping me opening the right hand one more than two inches...

Daddima Thu 14-Dec-17 17:17:27

I might have asked this before, but I think there are things everyone has in their kitchen drawers. Here are some for starters;

Old batteries
Clothes pegs
Instruction booklets for items long gone.
Elastoplast
Takeaway menus
Paracetamol

And many more.......