Gransnet forums

Chat

Bras

(106 Posts)
Hildagard Wed 07-Feb-18 12:09:17

Good morning, I have been doing a necessary job. Sorting out my underwear drawer, only because it woudnt shut properly. And I was just curious as to how many bras and pairs of knickers does one really need?Any thoughts. My husband likes me to wear matching bra and pants, hence the overstuffed drawer

carol58 Fri 09-Feb-18 13:43:47

Thank you MissAdventure . Here we go ladies, a nice matching set ?....sort of!

dogsmother Fri 09-Feb-18 13:52:32

Always been a swiveler.....

MissAdventure Fri 09-Feb-18 13:54:23

I expect my boobs are spread halfway round my back these days, now the elasticity has gone, come to think of it.

Daisyboots Fri 09-Feb-18 19:32:26

Thank you MissAdventure for the link to Amoena. I had a lumpectomy 22 years ago but after putting on weight I am very lopsided so my plan is to buy something to augment my small boob but waiting to see how much difference there is when I have finished losing weight. A housesitter I had belings to a craft group in Spain and they knit or crochet boobs for women who have had mastectomies.
Back to the first question and I have no idea how many pairs of knickers I have although most are in black and from Sainsbury. I do buy some lively silky ones in all sorts of colours and patterns when on holiday in Florida. My bras come from there too because I found a style that suits me in Wal-Mart . Usually stick to 2 white 2 skin tone and two black. Just as well we are off there in April as naughty puppy has chewed two bras.

Barmeyoldbat Sat 10-Feb-18 14:13:55

I always give my unwanted bras to St Munro’s for use by the homeless women, at the same time I buy a multi pack of knickers from m&s to add to them. Knickers, well I have an assortment of about 20 and use old 9ne for dusters