Gransnet forums

Chat

Bras

(105 Posts)
hildajenniJ Wed 07-Feb-18 16:41:18

That's me midgey. I only ever have three. I hate the things, and wish I could manage without. Panties on the other hand, I have at least a dozen pairs, I haven't counted them recently, and I have seventeen pairs of socks!

midgey Wed 07-Feb-18 13:58:25

Ha ha! What ever happened to ..one on, one off and one in the wash grin

tanith Wed 07-Feb-18 13:52:47

I have about 10 bras some sports some everyday and some best ones that having matching pants not worn very often. At a guesstimate 40 pairs of pants various styles and colours. Too many!

wildswan16 Wed 07-Feb-18 13:37:33

I have never had matching sets so I have three flesh coloured bras which I wear in rotation (all exactly the same from M&S), and another two which are slightly prettier and may get worn if I am going out but actually I usually forget and just wear the ordinary ones.

Knickers - about 20 pairs, a few of which are for best i.e. going to the doctors!

Hildagard Wed 07-Feb-18 12:09:17

Good morning, I have been doing a necessary job. Sorting out my underwear drawer, only because it woudnt shut properly. And I was just curious as to how many bras and pairs of knickers does one really need?Any thoughts. My husband likes me to wear matching bra and pants, hence the overstuffed drawer