Gransnet forums

Chat

Housewives of Cheshire anyone ?

(13 Posts)
EllanVannin Tue 06-Nov-18 19:43:02

Nanabilly you just know when things are going to erupt. It takes cattiness to a whole new level.
They'll all suffer later on with their heavy consumption of alcohol. Apart from looking haggard they'll have horrendous health problems along with their " body fillers " and such like but like yourself I too like to see how the other half live.
Beautiful houses but not homes.

Nanabilly Tue 06-Nov-18 19:31:18

My husband really takes the Mickey out of me for watching this but it's my guilty pleasure.
Some I like ,some are bitchy and one in particular is the one who causes all the trouble very quietly then sits back and watches the s**t hit the fan.
They all need to stay away from alcohol though.
But I will keep on watching just to see how the other half live.

Chewbacca Tue 06-Nov-18 18:42:18

No EllanVannin! They're normally too focused on keeping upright on their 7" Laboutin heels to notice anyone!

EllanVannin Tue 06-Nov-18 15:46:17

The Australian one will be a force to be reckoned with when that starts smile

Back to Cheshire. Seema is the person who I like as she seems more grounded and doesn't squabble as much as the others.
I bet it is a sight when you see them around Chewbacca. Do you say hello ?

Chewbacca Tue 06-Nov-18 14:20:00

No felice, Margaret Thatcher came from Grantham in Lincolnshire.

felice Tue 06-Nov-18 14:16:50

Didn't Maggie Thatcher come from Cheshire ??????

Chewbacca Tue 06-Nov-18 14:14:17

When you see some of the Housewives of Cheshire walking around Wilmslow, Alderley and Prestbury you could be forgiven for thinking that Housewives of Orange County might be more appropriate KatyK! ?

KatyK Tue 06-Nov-18 13:53:20

I haven't seen this but I used to watch Real Housewives of Orange County. It was completely addictive!

annsixty Tue 06-Nov-18 13:41:29

I think I once watched an episode on catchup when told about it by a friend,.
Did one of them throw an elaborate party for a pet, maybe a rabbit and all the guests took presents?.
One of them owns a club in Manchester, it is very glam and glitsy. My GD and some friends went on Valentine's Day.

EllanVannin Tue 06-Nov-18 13:23:46

I've watched it since it began and obviously a lot of what we see is manufactured by the producers to keep the show lively.
It just interests me how they live, dress,shop and holiday. How their relationships as friends pan out and who,if any are the most genuine. I see it as a lighthearted change from the drab news that we have.

annsixty Tue 06-Nov-18 12:58:09

There are several of us who are Cheshire Housewives, but if I really told you what goes on I would have to kill you afterwards ?

felice Tue 06-Nov-18 12:36:38

I found it on Flemish TV recently and was not really sure what to make of it, I had no idea what all the bickering was about to be honest. They really had their claws out sometimes.

EllanVannin Tue 06-Nov-18 12:32:15

Does anybody watch this ? What are your thoughts ?