Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Sunday

(35 Posts)
12Michael Sun 25-Nov-18 06:25:53

Good Morning Everyone,
Its dark , but looks cold out here in Brackley where yesterday saw the xmas lights switch on.
Today , on a day trip to Gloucester Victorian xmas market on the quays, it finishes todays as well.
See what I can buy?
Mick

GrannyGravy13 Sun 25-Nov-18 10:47:55

Good morning all x

Enjoy your time with your Granddaughter Annie.

Lazy day for us we were in London with AC and GC last night for dinner to celebrate my Mums Birthday (she died 20 months ago) my sister and her family met us there. Late night but the 4 GC aged 1-10 we’re so well behaved.

Enjoy your family day kitty

Hope you feel better soon Sar53

Wishing you a happy relaxing Sunday

Minerva Sun 25-Nov-18 11:41:30

Just snuck in in time to say Good Morning everybody.

It’s dry and not too cold and my third lot of washing is on the line. I hope no one minds me washing on Sunday. I remember my mother having a go at me for hanging out a wash on a Sunday, the day before my husband and I were off to Japan for two years.

Now making apple crumble for the grandchildren coming to tea today. I love Sundays but it isn’t exactly a day of rest.

FlorenceFlower Sun 25-Nov-18 12:03:27

Hello everyone. Fabulous tree in the park here in SE London - for a moment I had thought it was surrounded by very early narcissus!

oldgaijin Sun 25-Nov-18 12:09:24

Salutations from a cloudy but dry Aberdeenshire. Feeling pleased with myself after our quiz team came in the top three last night. The clincher question was "what was Mr. Darcy's first name"? Clever clogs here knew the answer so without rushing to look up Pride and Prejudice, does anyone know the answer?

Coconut Sun 25-Nov-18 12:09:40

A grey day in Sussex and am happy to have a day indoors as my energy levels are low ! Was up in the early hours 1.30 am: scrubbing sick off a pale coloured carpet ! My grandson was ill in the night and didn’t quite reach the bathroom in time bless him. At least I’ve got out of freezing at the side of a football pitch with him as he has no energy either !

Conni7 Sun 25-Nov-18 13:05:56

Lovely to learn where everyone is! The sun is shining here in Cheshire. Sapphire keep busy, and try to start a new life. Very difficult, but try hard!

Llamedos13 Sun 25-Nov-18 13:07:37

Well I’m about to board a flight from Barbados back to the snow in Ontario! So ☹️

Barmeyoldbat Sun 25-Nov-18 14:05:48

Good day from a bright very cold Somerset. Went out early on my bike after a breakfast of coffee and mince pie. I had 5 layers on and was really wrapped up but it was freezing. Stopped for a hot drink before heading home for soup and a warm up by the fire. its a feel good to be alive day.

Arto1s Sun 25-Nov-18 15:11:28

Good Morning from a beautiful California as the sun begins to rise. Our house sits high up, and at the moment we are sitting above the clouds and can see clear blue sky. Quite spectacular. We are taking our two dogs to the beach today for a good run. Then we will probably meet friends later at our local Cigar and Wine Bar.