Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Monday

(33 Posts)
12Michael Mon 03-Dec-18 06:19:54

Good Morning Everyone,
Its dark but looks dry this morning, card writing day today, quiet one for me as well.
Mick

Auntieflo Mon 03-Dec-18 09:00:24

Hi Annie, by the time I faffed around posting, you snuck in there. smile

Grammaretto Mon 03-Dec-18 09:18:57

Good morning! Sunshine today in the Scottish Borders. I think we must make the most of it as it may be the best day for weeks.
Will the washing dry outside? That's my dilemma. Have a good day everyone.

oldgaijin Mon 03-Dec-18 09:24:57

Whoopee! The sun has come out at last.

Mapleleaf Mon 03-Dec-18 09:31:15

Good morning,
It's grey and drizzly here this morning, but doesn't feel too cold.
Off to coffee group later, then back to various chores. Going to my first Christmas party today with the Fellowship ladies, DH will stay home and house sit!
Set up the Advent wreath at the weekend, so the house is beginning to look festive. Tree, etc, will be next weekend.
Hope you all have an enjoyable day. tchsmile

David1968 Mon 03-Dec-18 10:37:08

Good morning, GNs, from Morecambe Bay, where it has now stopped raining - hooray! We've a gardening firm here, installing mixed hawthorn hedging as the first stage in creating our new (small) wildlife-friendly garden.

Kim19 Mon 03-Dec-18 10:56:57

Good morning all from a beautifully sunny North. I'm travelling to the big city shortly to indulge in lunch at a new venue with a delightful companion. Can't think of much that gives me more pleasure. Hope the sun is shining on the majority of us today. It sure helps.

marpau Mon 03-Dec-18 11:45:08

Morning all (just) from a clear and bright scottish borders. I am off out to a Christmas lunch 1st of the season looking forward to it hope it puts me in the mood to write cards when I get back.