Gransnet forums

Chat

Your star sign

(61 Posts)
MissAdventure Wed 06-Feb-19 12:26:30

Do you have any of the characteristics associated with it?
Do you know anyone who is a 'typical' Scorpio, Aries, or other sign?
I'm not suggesting it's anything other than a load of twaddle, before anyone jumps on me, by the way.
smile
Its LIGHTHEARTED.

Ailsa43 Wed 06-Feb-19 23:46:07

Well as an Aries I am the the top fire sign of the zodiac, and I totally believe in Astrology, so I won't be decrying it at all. smile

Lazigirl Thu 07-Feb-19 10:03:57

It's like the now discredited personality tests MissA. We tend to home in on the things that fit, ignoring those that don't. Logic and reason says that not everyone born on the same day of the month can possibly share the same characteristics, obviously they will share some, we all do. If it makes people happy and it does no harm its just for fun, unless carried to extreme and life partners or friends are chosen purely because of birth signs. Don't suppose many are.

NanTheWiser Thu 07-Feb-19 16:36:47

Oh, I am a very typical Aquarian. Creative, artistic, rather introspective, independent, and value my freedom intensely. There is also a certain reservedness, I was shy as a child, that can come across as coldness, but I'm not really a cold person.
Inside there is a Bohemian character which would like to come out, but outside just a very ordinary exterior.
I'm a bit like The Cat That Walked By Himself.
And I have weak ankles...!

bikergran Thu 07-Feb-19 17:03:56

Come on all you Scorpios! where are you

MrsAllboys Thu 07-Feb-19 18:08:59

Well, I’m a sun in Libra but I have Cancer ascendant and Aquarius moon. So although quite Libran there’s a lot in the natal chart to modify or accentuate the basic sun sign, which is why no two people are the same even though they share a sun sign. The “pure” energy of the signs is the thing people think of...critical, perfectionist Virgo...act first think later Aries, proud Leo, indecisive Libra etc!! And poor Scorpio...given over to the dark side ?. The popular columns are just for fun but serious astrology can be fascinating!

12Michael Thu 07-Feb-19 18:38:11

I am a Taurus , born in early May.
Mick

MissAdventure Thu 07-Feb-19 18:54:38

Are you stubborn and dependable, Mick? smile
The rest of us Taureans really do seem to be.

Urmstongran Thu 07-Feb-19 20:04:58

I’m a Virgo MissA another Earth sign! We’d get on well together along with any Capricorns too.

My husband is Taurus, our DD2 a Capricorn so the 3 of us get along really well & peacefully together. DD1 is an Aquarian and oh boy do we 3 know it!

She has loads of friends (an Aquarian biggie - friends are very important to them).
Virgoans = hearth and home (family).
Capricorn = work is a driving force
Taureans = money (not for itself but represents security and comfort).

DD1 makes us laugh when she says she must have been left on our doorstep in a wicker basket .....

angelic Fri 08-Feb-19 16:48:21

I am 100% Taurus, make the most loyal best friends, best sign of the zodiac?

BBbevan Fri 08-Feb-19 17:33:48

Well I have read right through the thread. Are there no Sagittarians?