Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Tuesday

(37 Posts)
12Michael Tue 12-Feb-19 06:16:03

Good Morning Everyone,
Its dark , usually light around 7 here in brackley , but its dry outside but could be cold.
My usual cafe haunts today , in Bicester and Buckingham , plus a shop as well in Sainsburys.
Enjoy staking up the nectar points,
Mick

Mythbirtthedragon Tue 12-Feb-19 08:56:39

Sunny and cloudy in east London; as I'm in the front of the house it's quite dazzling at times. Definitely doing some food shopping today then school pickup and minding later.

BlueSapphire Tue 12-Feb-19 09:14:51

Good morning all.
Sunny but very frosty in Northampton today.
Still planning to take things fairly easy this week after my cold, so just going to do a few light jobs around the house and a bit of washing.
Have finished my book for book club, but don't really want to start the next one yet (for the end of March) in case I forget what it's all about!

Anniebach Tue 12-Feb-19 09:20:06

Good morning Auntyflo and all x

Hope everyone has a good day x

Susan56 Tue 12-Feb-19 09:33:42

Good morning.Dry and bright today in Shropshire.I have a friend from work coming round for coffee this morning we shall no doubt put the world to rights.This afternoon I have to change DGD’s car seat back into a baby seat in readiness for our visit to DD2 and little B.It could well take me all afternoon!Have a good day everyone.

Mapleleaf Tue 12-Feb-19 09:48:10

Good morning,
It's a bit grey at the moment, but the sun is trying to get out. Seems milder, too.
Had a much better nights sleep last night so don't feel like a damp rag today!
Hoping to meet my friend later and in the meantime tackle a few chores.
Hope today is a good one. ?

Kim19 Tue 12-Feb-19 10:43:02

Yes, aggie, mild as in 11 degrees daily up until Saturday if the forecasts are to be believed. Enjoy your lovely family visit. I'm having one too.

lovebeigecardigans1955 Tue 12-Feb-19 10:45:39

A little frost here in South Notts. Have some ironing to do then expect a visit from my sister for tea. A nice quiet day I hope. Hope all is well for other GNetters.

aggie Tue 12-Feb-19 11:20:59

Kim just shoved a couple of blouses in and alighter cardi , I can always wear the warm cardis in bed , DDs heating is on the blink shock

Jacksgran Tue 12-Feb-19 11:24:45

Morning just from Yorkshire
Lovely day be happy be safe everyone smile

Applegran Tue 12-Feb-19 11:58:56

Just back from my daily walk - primroses, snowdrops and birds singing! Wonderful!

CaroleAnne Tue 12-Feb-19 12:06:37

Good morning everyone. Spring is on its way. I have ventured out without scarf gloves etc and did not feel cold. Just wore a thick woollen cardigan instead of a coat.
Hope that you all have a good dayflowers