Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Saturday

(32 Posts)
12Michael Sat 16-Mar-19 06:14:10

Good Morning Everyone,
Its grey and cloudy with rain here in brackley this morning.
My usual Saturday hopefully there will be a flea market on in Buckingham , wet weather in the past there has seen low attendance stall wise.
Mick

Anniebach Sat 16-Mar-19 08:57:44

Good morning Auntyflo and all x

Younger granddaughter coming today

Younger daughter coming down from Lincolnshire today.

Hope everyone has a good day x

Grammaretto Sat 16-Mar-19 09:07:23

Return of winter here in the Scottish Borders. Our French visitors are delighted to see the snow.
It's GGP's birthday so we were going to take him out to a restaurant for lunch.
Sometimes you just have to go with the flow.

EllanVannin Sat 16-Mar-19 09:21:08

Good morning All x

Not such a great night with a pain like " toothache " down my right arm. Don't know what that was about but I couldn't get comfortable with it and couldn't pinpoint where the actual pain was. It's still niggly this morning.
We never know the minute do we ?

It's still breezy here on the banks of the Mersey and isn't likely to cease judging by the forecast so another staying-in day. I'll make a cake as I've got some lemons.

Hope the day goes well and to plan for everyone.

Annapops Sat 16-Mar-19 09:24:18

Off to explore Mount Oueigal Castle today. Hoping it's not going to be too windy up on that rock. Our last day in Jersey as we're homeward bound tomorrow. A week suddenly feels like a long time and I'm looking forward to giving those GC a hug.
Have a good day all.

lovebeigecardigans1955 Sat 16-Mar-19 09:30:57

Morning all from a stormy South Notts. Off out to get a newspaper shortly and I shall sit with the giant crossword later, after planning my televisual entertainment for the week.
On Mumsnet the Daily Mail is often criticised but I find the TV magazine is the best and it's only £1.

Mapleleaf Sat 16-Mar-19 09:36:54

Good morning.
It’s a cloudier morning, but the sun is trying to show through. Breezy, but not as windy as yesterday so far, although the forecast is for it to get stronger and wetter as the day goes on. Had a fair bit of rain through the night, but seems dry for now.
Going to friends this afternoon so the two DH’s can watch rugby and we can chat, then having supper with them after the match. Luckily, they live within walking distance. Think we might get blown there if the forecast is right!!
Quite an eventful day for you yesterday oldgaijin. I hope today is a lot less eventful.
Take care all, and those of you still feeling under the weather, I hope you will soon be on the mend.
smile