Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Sunday

(30 Posts)
Willow10 Sun 14-Apr-19 07:27:40

Good morning all. Lovely sunshine this morning, still with a bit of frost. Must make the effort to get back out into civilisation today. Heavy cold has kept me isolated for the last week and I've seen more tv than enough. Have a good Sunday everyone.

Ginny42 Sun 14-Apr-19 07:00:10

Good morning Mick. Six hours? You are a true fan, so have a lovely day.

It's another beautiful morning in Cheshire and I'm very pleased as my family are paying a flying visit (literally) for a family party this week. We're having Easter Sunday today, as they'll be gone before next Sunday. Walk in the woods this morning, visitors for a roast lunch, gifts of chocolate eggs and flowers. Happy Grandma!

Have a lovely day everyone.

CherylMoon Sun 14-Apr-19 06:47:33

Good morning Mick and all!

I am doing my accounts today. Not looking forward to it. I woke with toothache in the night but it appears to have subsided at the moment.

I hope your eye is better som Garagram , and enjoy the cycling Mick

Gagagran Sun 14-Apr-19 06:41:31

Good Morning Mick and everyone.

It's a clear sky and the sun is coming up here on the south coast. It's still chilly but supposed to warm up as the week goes on and be lovely for the Easter weekend.

I still look as if I'm auditioning for a Horror Movie with my red eye. I will try for a GP appointment tomorrow if it is still the same.

We plan a walk by the sea this morning with breakfast at one of our lovely local cafes so that should be a good start to the day.

Hope the day is a good one for us all. sunshine

12Michael Sun 14-Apr-19 06:18:13

Good Morning Everyone,
Its a dry and bright sky start here in Brackley this morning, and what also appears to be a frost free morning.

Quiet day today, as I will be watching cycling on TV for something like 6 hours.

Mick