Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Saturday

(30 Posts)
12Michael Sat 20-Apr-19 06:19:41

Good Morning Everyone,
Its a nice bright sunny start here in Brackley this morning.
Last minute packing before I head off on my mystery weekend , to what I have worked out as Bournemouth.
Will be back on Tuesday , so deputy step in again.
Mick

Legs55 Sat 20-Apr-19 10:15:26

Good morning every-one, it's very sunny again here in Devon, promised to be warmer than yesterday. An afternoon in the garden for me sitting not working

Hope you all have a good day whatever you're doing

Hymnbook Sat 20-Apr-19 10:28:21

Morning everyone. What a lovely morning. Just been to the library tempted to go and sit outside with a coffee and a book. Housework to do washing etc must push myself to get all my jobs done.

Justme67 Sat 20-Apr-19 10:36:20

A late good morning to you all, got up early and then fell asleep with my cup of tea, in the armchair. It would appear we all have a lovely day ahead of us today, I do not plan to do a lot, just potter for a while in the garden, and perhaps fall asleep in the chair in the sunshine, who knows? I hope those of you that can, enjoy your day and have the beautiful sunshine. I know there is a lot of sadness out there, and can only hope that for some of you the future will be brighter.

lovebeigecardigans1955 Sat 20-Apr-19 11:12:01

Morning all. It won't be a surprise now, Michael!
Quite bright in South Notts.
Have been shopping and treated myself to a naughty white chocolate Easter Egg - well, it's only once a year!
Hope all is well with everyone.