Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Friday

(36 Posts)
12Michael Fri 26-Apr-19 06:14:47

Good Morning Everyone,
Its looking grey but misty here in Brackley this morning.
my usual shop early, then banking etc , decide whetyher to venture out as well.
Mick

Anniebach Fri 26-Apr-19 09:10:48

gilly dogs haven’t been out since Monday, dog walker on holiday, my dogs are going stir crazy as am I.

aggie Fri 26-Apr-19 09:11:21

Good Morning all , I actually slept in this am , rare occurrence these days , leaves me feeling groggy !
I hate getting my hair cut too and get it as short as she will do it , mind you it grows quickly
Cold and mizzly rain here in Co Armagh ,Party /open house for a friend and neighbour this afternoon , she is a lovely 90yr old lady with memory issues , but she always remembers her neighbours with a delightful smile

gillybob Fri 26-Apr-19 09:26:40

I’m not surprised that you and the dogs are going stir crazy Annie that’s not fair. Why start something and leave it unfinished like this? I hope you have complained . Fingers crossed it will be finished soon. What a shame.

To those like me, suffering the dreaded scissors and mirrors today....let’s all take a deep breath... it will soon be over smile

Sara65 Fri 26-Apr-19 09:54:34

Good Morning! Just got into work! Three grandchildren staying whilst mums away, school run, nursery run! I’m exhausted already!

Mythbirtthedragon Fri 26-Apr-19 10:07:31

Good morning from east London, grey and cooler than normal, trying to resist central heating button. Will have a catch up day on the lap top/desk today, i’m fed up with all the reminders i’ve set myself. May have a school run later. Have a good day.

Legs55 Fri 26-Apr-19 11:18:29

Good morning all from a damp Devon, pretty much staying in today. Gales forecast from early evening & all day tomorrow. Meeting DD& DGS for coffee fairly early tomorrow morning. Have a good weekend all.

NannyJan53 Fri 26-Apr-19 12:23:16

I too hate going to the hairdressers gilly , mainly because I have to take my hearing aids out. So I cannot engage in any conversation, and feel awkward just sitting there! Of course my hairdresser knows this, but doesn't make me feel any better about it.

EllanVannin Fri 26-Apr-19 14:06:26

I've missed a lot of " good mornings " due to a dead computer. At the moment I'm using my very old ( battery-fading ) Vista 7, but at least it's got me to where I want to be which is more than my " new " Win 10 can do, although it's taken me 2 weeks to get back on this particular site.
I have a bit of catching up to do by the look of posts but anyway a Good Afternoon to All x

Grammaretto Fri 26-Apr-19 14:32:38

You've been missed EllanVannin
My laptop has given up the ghost so I do everything I can on my phone.
smile

EllanVannin Fri 26-Apr-19 15:46:30

Aw, thankyou Grammaretto.x I don't know how long this old thing will last until it finally gives out but I'll make the most of it. I'd rather buy another in all honesty than fiddle about with the things going wrong, although my other comp has only had 3 years use. It's just stuck on " no boot device " and is unusable.