Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Saturday

(35 Posts)
12Michael Sat 27-Apr-19 06:15:28

Good Morning Everyone,
Its a grey wet start here in Brackley with some wind as well,Feels cooler as well.
Usual day bus to Buckingham and Bicester, hopefully weather will see flea market on in Buckingham.
Mick

harrigran Sat 27-Apr-19 09:01:18

Good morning from an overcast NE.
Just arrived home after being in A&E since 5am. Woke at 3am with terrible chest pain, decided not to call an ambulance so we took the car. ECG, x-ray and two lots of blood tests showed I had not had a heart attack nor did I have another blood clot in my lung. I am none the wiser and have come back to bed to rest but feel so guilty for dragging DH out of bed when he is having treatment too.
Getting old sucks.

CherylMoon Sat 27-Apr-19 09:09:21

Morning everyone. Crumbs you’re early risers! I’m back for holiday in Bournemouth, which was fun but very tiring. I’m resting today!

It’s horrible here yet it started so nicely. Grim grey and overcast which I believe is the start of something that’s in for the day.

Have a great day, everyone!

CherylMoon Sat 27-Apr-19 09:09:57

That’s meant to say back from holiday!

aggie Sat 27-Apr-19 09:20:46

Morning All from a very windy and wet Co Armagh , the tulips are dipping and bowing to the wind , I am amazed that they aren't flattened

Starry123 Sat 27-Apr-19 09:39:18

Good morning, we are on the south coast and it is very blowy today with huge waves! we have had one of our granddaughters here for a couple of days , she is being picked up about 12 so normal life will resume!

Mythbirtthedragon Sat 27-Apr-19 09:42:02

Good morning from east London, grey and drizzling here. Have been up since before 6, reading last Saturday’s paper and generally faffing about. Now feel a bit thick headed. Will pop to the library to collect a book later on, I need the walk if nothing else. Have a good day.

EllanVannin Sat 27-Apr-19 10:08:42

Good morning All x
Blowing a hooley ? here from the Irish sea with all four Oleanders strewn at the front in their pots sad
I certainly won't be going far today---I'd be knocked off my feet ! What a change from last weekend.

I was hoping to hear good news from GS re. my other laptop but not as yet. Mind you he does work all hours so I shouldn't be too impatient. I have to sign-in all the time with this old laptop but never mind it works in fits and starts. You really miss these things when they don't work !!

Hope all is well with everyone and stay safe if in this wind/gale ( Hannah )

Mrsh60 Sat 27-Apr-19 10:12:54

Good morning everyone from a windy Co. Fermanagh Very windy night but hopefully will clear up later. Hope everyone has a lovely weekend x

Sprout Sat 27-Apr-19 10:46:25

Good morning all from very windy Kent. Raining and even the dogs don't want to go out. Hope everyone has a good relaxed weekend that's the people who are not working of course.