Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Thursday

(35 Posts)
12Michael Thu 02-May-19 06:12:39

Good Morning Everyone,
Its a nice clear blue sky and sunny here in Brackley this morning.
My usual day to Buckingham and Bicester on the buses , plus the added fact its my 71st today.
With Tour De Yorkshire on TV later as well , this will be my main watch on TV until Sunday.
Mick

Mapleleaf Thu 02-May-19 08:32:03

Good morning.
It's bright and sunny here at the moment, though cooler and breezier. We are expecting rain showers later this afternoon.
Happy birthday, Mick ?
Harri, I agree with gillybob - although your chest pain may be muscular or anxiety related, I think you should get it checked again to be on the safe side.
Good news to hear Marydoll is out of hospital.
To everyone else who is feeling unwell, take care and I hope you soon feel brighter.
Not a lot planned here. The local town and a couple of nearby villages will be gridlocked with lots of diversions in place as the tour de Yorkshire passes through, so I'll stay put today, I think.
Hope everyone has a decent Thursday. ?

aggie Thu 02-May-19 08:37:54

Good Morning , damp and dull with no promise of an improvement .

Anniebach Thu 02-May-19 08:55:03

Good morning Auntyflo and all x

Hope everyone has a good day x

Sar53 Thu 02-May-19 09:20:37

Good morning everyone from a bright Essex by the sea. Off to vote soon and then a supermarket shop.
A very Happy Birthday Mick, enjoy your day.
I hope everyone with aches and pains improves.
Have a good day everyone.

EllanVannin Thu 02-May-19 09:41:08

Good morning All x Happy Birthday to Mick too.
Another damp start to the day here on the banks of the Mersey. I'm sitting admiring the beautiful bluey hue of the Cytisus ? in full bloom, though must cut it down a bit later on before it gets out of hand.

Not a lot on today so far but getting a bit jittery at the prospect of attending a funeral tomorrow of the husband of one of my dear friends. A sad time.

Hope those who've been unwell are now on the mend and taking things as easy as is possible. Enjoy the day whatever you do.

Sprout Thu 02-May-19 10:04:55

Morning not sure my last piece went through if not Happy Birthday Mick have a good day.

AnnieMorris30 Thu 02-May-19 10:08:14

A very happy birthday for today , it’s years since we visited Brackley ,
Around 199o we had a canal boat moored at Anglo welsh for two years . As my husband worked that way for two years .
We live near the new forest ,
Good memories of that area , have great birthday . Annie

aggie Thu 02-May-19 10:45:09

was in a rush , back to wish Michael a very Happy Birthday smile

fairisle Thu 02-May-19 18:40:53

Happy Birthday Mickparty