Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Tuesday

(35 Posts)
12Michael Tue 07-May-19 06:14:01

Good Morning Everyone,
Its a grey but dry start here in Brackley this morning.
I am back to my normal routine of housework, then get the bus to Buckingham, and then to Bicester before returning to Buckingham .
Mick

Brunette10 Tue 07-May-19 08:47:51

oldgaijin - fingers crossed.

Ginny42 Tue 07-May-19 08:53:09

A late good morning as I was awake for several hours in the night. It looks cold and a bit miserable out there but going walking at 9.00 a.m. with neighbours. That should waken me up and blow a few cobwebs away.

Lovely mosaics Auntie Flo. What a spectacular projct. Hope all goes well with your appointment oldgaijin. xx

Enjoy your day Mick and everyone.

Anniebach Tue 07-May-19 08:57:36

Good morning Auntyflo and all x

Hope everyone has a good day x

gillybob Tue 07-May-19 09:04:13

A late good morning from the Scottish Borders where DH and I are having a few days away. No plans at all maybe just some nice walks . It’s always a huge worry being away from “that place” even for just a few days and we always get pestered by phone anyway. We aren’t exactly a million miles away so we could be back in an hour if we needed to be.

Im just reaching the end of “Longbourn” too BlueSapphire it was recommended to me by Elegran and I have really enjoyed it .

Hope your appointment goes well oldgaijin and wishing your DD a speedy recovery Dragonfly .

Do take it easy Marydoll and have a good Tuesday everyone . x

Urmstongran Tue 07-May-19 09:17:48

Enjoy the peace & quiet gillybob it’s well deserved by the sounds of your recent and on going ‘busy-ness’! Nice to chill out, walk and talk.

GabriellaG54 Tue 07-May-19 09:21:57

Good morning from a sunny Godalming.
Had my run at 06.30 and nearly ricked my ankle on uneven paving. I must have looked deranged stumbling forward arms flailing. Running buddy saved me from complete disaster.
Anyway, coffee and croissant plus yogurt revived me and I live to fight another day...hmm
M&S to collect trousers and shop for healthy food. Might pop into Primark...??
I hope you all have a good if not great week and flowers to GNers not feeling tip-top.
Now Brexit's not the hot topic at the mo and Royal baby's arrived, there's not much to get excited about.
BFN grin

EllanVannin Tue 07-May-19 09:25:38

Good morning All x
Low cloud and not particularly nice out really. It's rather still too so not much hope of the cloud shifting away. Ah well, it'll probably buck up as the week goes on.

I can't get for going this morning and feel sluggish with it. I could do with a maid------fetch me carry me hahaha.

Hope the day goes well for all.

Mapleleaf Tue 07-May-19 10:01:00

Good morning.
It’s cloudy but bright here at the moment, but rain is forecast for this afternoon.
Fingers crossed for you, Oldgaijin.
Glad to hear you are enjoying your break from “that place”, gillybob.
Just general bits and bobs on the agenda for me today.
Hope everyone has a good day.

Pittcity Tue 07-May-19 11:02:28

A very late good morning from a grey Colchester. Phone didn't charge so had zero battery this morning.