Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Thursday

(36 Posts)
Sprout Thu 30-May-19 07:30:33

Morning Mick and all in a hurry this morning nails hands and feet today think I will change the colour from Blue to Pink. Have a good day everyone and those feeling poorly get better soon.

teabagwoman Thu 30-May-19 07:23:11

Good Morning, blue skies in my part of Northampton too. Hope your hot water cylinder arrives today BlueSaphire. Haven’t been to the Bicester Shopping Village for years, will add it to my list, I like Kath Kidston but wouldn’t pay full price. Taking my DD to hospital today for a checkup then collecting dgd from her holiday gym club.

kittylester Thu 30-May-19 07:22:02

Morning all from a very misty Morecambe.

Home today!

gillybob Thu 30-May-19 07:19:34

A dull start here on the NE coast. I put the heating on last night for a couple of hours it was so cold.

Enjoy your trip out Mick lucky you having blue skies.

I can’t believe how long you have waited for hot water BlueSappphire . Will they fit it the same day? (Assuming it arrives of course) . Fingers crossed for you.

I’m off to “that place” again in just over an hour. Just enjoying a cup of tea and Wishing my life away again....roll on Friday.

Have a good Thursday everyone x

Grammaretto Thu 30-May-19 07:13:08

Good morning all from the Scottish Borders. Cold and damp again here. There's that North South divide. The grass needs cut but it's too wet.

Hospital with DH today. We may go to the cinema afterwards.
Have a happy day everyone.

DoraMarr Thu 30-May-19 06:51:57

Good morning from a gloriously sunny Birmingham. I’m off to fetch my granddaughter for the day. Prodigal son is coming over later to help me assemble a new bed and with any luck the new bookcase will arrive while he is here and he can help me with that too. I have promised to take my granddaughter to the woods to look for insects, so I hope the weather holds.

Ginny42 Thu 30-May-19 06:46:36

I feel like hibernating here in Cheshire this morning Mick. It's cold, grey and raining. I put the heating on. Think the park-and-ride for Bicester Village makes a shopping trip so much nicer btw.

Painting group this morning. Must finish my current work, I'm such a fiddler. I keep going back to correct and add things. Lunch out with friends and hairdresser's this afternoon.

Have a good day whatever your plans. If you're not well, take good care of yourself. flowers

BlueSapphire Thu 30-May-19 06:42:05

Good morning, very bright and sunny here in Northampton today, but it feels chilly.

Hopefully the new hot water cylinder will be delivered this morning...... not holding my breath....

Am going to the theatre this afternoon to see the ballet - Matthew Bourne's Romeo and Juliet, music by Prokofiev, which I love.

Am keeping my fingers crossed that everything goes ok.

GrannyGravy13 Thu 30-May-19 06:36:58

Good morning mick and all.

No idea why I am awake this early as I was exhausted last night after a days traveling, must be thought of all the “holiday washing” waiting for me downstairs???

The sun is trying to break through here in SE Essex, Mr Gravy will be out in the garden hopefully and I shall be “tied” to the washing machine.

Wishing you all a peaceful Thursday.

P.S. Mick I like Bicester Shopping Village, always come out with heavy bags and a lighter purse!!!!!

Beechnut Thu 30-May-19 06:31:41

Good Morning everyone.
Dry and cloudy with just a peep of sun this morning on Severnside.
My day will be much the same as yesterday.

We had a visit to Bicester Village once Mick. I bought a Cath Kidson toiletry bag at a reduced price. I would never have paid the proper price for it.

I hope everyone has a good day ?

12Michael Thu 30-May-19 06:15:14

Good Morning Everyone,
Its a clear blue sky over Brackley this morning , if the forecast is right the temperatures are going to be 20c plus for a few days.
Usual bus trip out to Bicester and Buckingham to my café haunts , and shops.
Going into Bicester itself , although its surprising the amount of cars and odd coach trips go to Bicester Village Retail site about a mile or so west of the town .
Mick