Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Thursday

(33 Posts)
kittylester Thu 06-Jun-19 06:41:08

Morning all!

It is a fairly bright start but with quite a bit of dark cloud in North Leicestershire.

We are up early as DH is taking a patient for radiotherapy at 9am and gas to leave home at 7.45. shock

Our cleaner is coming this morning and I am off to the butcher"s and Sainsbury's.

Greyjoy1953 Thu 06-Jun-19 06:37:33

Morning Mick and all, sun out today but not sure how long it will last in Colchester. DH’s birthday today so celebrations all round tonite with the whole family. Off to get DGC ready for school now so have a great day everyone.

Resurgam123 Thu 06-Jun-19 06:34:14

Good morning all. Cheshire has rain showers forecast. And quite cool at 8.C

Beechnut Thu 06-Jun-19 06:31:34

Good Morning all.
Bright and sunny on Severnside.
I’ve got my u3a class later today and then I might do something in the garden.

Enjoy your day everyone, whatever you get up to ?

cornergran Thu 06-Jun-19 06:28:43

Snap greyd!

cornergran Thu 06-Jun-19 06:27:57

Morning Mick, morning All from a bright, sunny corner of Somerset. Early physio assessment for me, then driving Mr C to the dentist for first stage of a back tooth crown. Mr C has man flu, I suggested he re-arranges, Mr C says not necessary. Poor dentist. Hope Thursday is kind to everyone.

Greyduster Thu 06-Jun-19 06:26:29

Good morning, Michael, and all GNs. Enjoy your trip out today, Mick. It has been wet in South Yorkshire during the night, but appears to be drying up now. I have been awake since half past five sneezing my head off and I have an early dental appointment this morning! Later we are going to move some pots onto our newly laid patio area which should now be okay to move around on. Hope everyone’s day has something good in it.

12Michael Thu 06-Jun-19 06:14:24

Good Morning Everyone,
Its clear blue sky with some cloud over Brackley this morning.
My usual day of going out to Bicester and Buckingham , which as become a regular routine , but enjoy the change.
Mick