Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Wednesday

(40 Posts)
12Michael Wed 12-Jun-19 06:18:19

Good Morning Everyone,
Its another grey but wet start here in Brackley the wind seems to have dropped though.
Small shop, and a day in watching cycling on TV, and just general things.
Mick

aggie Wed 12-Jun-19 08:35:29

good morning all , dull but still dry here .
Seniors club this morning , I have forgotten what our activity is , but it will be fun .
Good luck with the Hospital Marydoll

harrigran Wed 12-Jun-19 08:38:31

Good morning, heavy rain and wind overnight and still raining.
My hairdresser is coming this morning. Perhaps we will go out for lunch if the weather improves.

Pittcity Wed 12-Jun-19 08:40:39

Good morning from a grey but dry Colchester. I'm sure it will rain at some point today.
Walking into town for a bit of shopping and weekly coffee meetup.

Anniebach Wed 12-Jun-19 08:53:18

Good morning Auntyflo and all x

Still raining in Mid Wales

Hope everyone has a good day x

Mythbirtthedragon Wed 12-Jun-19 08:59:52

Good morning from east London, cloudy with rain threatened for later. Playing tennis at 9.30 so hope we won’t get disrupted. School pickup later then onto GD’s gymnastics. Have a good day

oldgaijin Wed 12-Jun-19 09:04:19

Good morning from a dreich, grey Aberdeenshire...flaming June? Huh!
Chemo went OK yesterday but am really tired and washed out this morning...the mutt too as he had a play day with a doggie chum and I think he overdid it, so we are both having a duvet day.
Have a good day everyone.

Urmstongran Wed 12-Jun-19 09:08:08

Good morning everyone from sunny Malaga. It’s gorgeous (again). Fuengirola was a delight yesterday (thank you GG13 for asking) - wine, tapas and strolling about all afternoon. Came home, had our curry then out for (more) drinks with half a dozen friends. I had coke after one glass of wine as when I added up what I’d had all day (oh dear) I thought it best.

Such a warm evening. I had a dress on with short sleeves and it was after midnight when we set off home but we all said how still and mild it was. One of the ladies used her fan for a while!

Sorry to here about the awful weather in the U.K. we shall have to bring some sunshine back when we return next Wednesday.
?
Hello to you vena in Bristol. Welcome to this friendly thread if you are a newbie.

Hope this Wednesday is good to us all, whether we have plans or none. x

Urmstongran Wed 12-Jun-19 09:17:54

P.s. meant to say hope your scan test today goes well Marydoll and your medical team can start to work out why you’re feeling rotten.

And X posts with yours oldgaijin hope your duvet day sees you feeling more your old self later. Chemotherapy sounds a nasty necessary. My sister used to say it was like fighting poison with poison (she is super well now thankfully & I hope you will be soon). x

dragonfly46 Wed 12-Jun-19 09:34:22

Good morning all - drizzling in Leicestershire but undaunted we are off to the George in Stamford to meet friends for the start of my birthday weekend. Off to London and Brighton on Friday to see the DGG.

I hope your scan goes well Marydoll and you get some answers today. You have been poorly long enough!

Mapleleaf Wed 12-Jun-19 09:44:24

Good morning,
It’s chucking it down here in Northumberland this morning, which will curtail our plans for getting out and about unfortunately, perhaps a visit to a castle might be on the agenda!
It was glorious on Monday when we went to Alnwick gardens, which are absolutely stunning. Yesterday was cooler but dry so we were able to get out and about a bit. The scenery around here is stunning.
Hope you all enjoy your day, whatever the weather.

Greyduster Wed 12-Jun-19 10:15:55

Maple if you haven’t been to Cragside, I can thoroughly recommend it! Hope your weather improves.

Silverlady79 Wed 12-Jun-19 10:17:48

Morning from Wiltshire. Grey. Cool. Am off to my women’s study group. Bible based but always interesting philosophical talk. Then into Bath to get some Dylon for my linen clothes. The shops that sell these are becoming rare as hens teeth, I go to the Guildhall market. Then home to Escape To The country. My secret me time. All 45 minutes of it. Sorta boring but have a strange cold that never seems to get it together but sort of dwindles on leaving me sore throaty and headachy for a while. I need to apologise to other half when he gets home. I was ratty.

lovebeigecardigans1955 Wed 12-Jun-19 10:19:31

Morning all from a murky South Notts. An easy day today, just pottering. I may do a little gardening if it's not too wet. Hope all is well with everyone.

Legs55 Wed 12-Jun-19 10:41:30

Good morning all from a grey Devon, sun is trying to break through, so cold this morning again, I've had the heating on to take the chill off. Day at home but whether it's housework or gardening depends on the weather