Gransnet forums

Chat

Drag Kids

(29 Posts)
Buffybee Wed 12-Jun-19 16:08:52

What do you think of pre-teen drag kids?
Well, for a start I'd never heard of them until this thread and even when I read the headline, I presumed kids drag racing.
I've now read the link with the video.
It's shocking, even more so as it seems to be encouraged by the Mothers.
A bit like these child beauty pagents , where they are dressed and make-up in a very sexualised way.
I think it's horrible! What can I say?
Words fail really.....

M0nica Wed 12-Jun-19 15:42:16

Children have always been exploited for adult purposes. How does what this article describes vary from paedophilic exploitation of children and just how many children are really becoming part of this sick culture.

This not to dismiss or ignore it. This is paedophilic behaviour and the police should be acting to stop this type of child sexual exploitation in the same way that they would stop child sexual grooming online and sexting.

However, exactly how many children are actually involved in this I do not know and I think the majority of this generation are no different to any other generation in abhoring it, but in every generation there is a cohort of sick and depraved parents who will not hesitate to subject their children to sexual exploitation for their own gratification or gain.

FarNorth Wed 12-Jun-19 15:34:02

thebridgehead.ca/2019/04/30/pre-teen-drag-kids-highlight-just-how-fast-our-culture-has-crumbled/

FarNorth Wed 12-Jun-19 11:54:49

What do you think of pre-teen drag kids?

I can see why the children enjoy it but it seems they're being led into an adult world that they don't understand.

This article explains further and says - This is obviously evil, and it is obviously exploitation. Every previous generation would have recognized it as such.
https://thebridgehead.ca/2019/04/30/pre-teen-drag-kids-highlight-just-how-fast-our-culture-has-crumbled/