Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Wednesday

(36 Posts)
Sar53 Wed 26-Jun-19 07:32:37

Good morning everyone from a dull, grey Essex by the sea. Hair cut later this morning then some food shopping.
Have a good day everyone.

Esther1 Wed 26-Jun-19 07:19:30

Good Morning everyone. Looks like a dull morning in Surrey too. We all like to see a bit of blue sky don’t we? Let’s hope for a little sunshine as the day goes on. Housework for me today I hope if nothing else crops up.

kittylester Wed 26-Jun-19 07:00:33

Good morning from a very dull North Leicestershire.

We are supposed to be going to sports day today but I'm not sure it will be on as I imagine the grass will still be really damp and slippy for tiny people.

Also, the roof man is coming - yippee - no more indoor umbrellas!

NanKate Wed 26-Jun-19 06:58:02

Morning Mick and All.

Dull and overcast in South Bucks.

Sorry to hear about the weather in Copenhagen BlueS but I am sure you will enjoy seeing that part of the world. Do tell us about it tomorrow.

Off to have my feet sorted. Hope podiatrist can sort out my dodgy toe.

vena11 Wed 26-Jun-19 06:43:30

Another dull day in Bristol, just wish the sun would come out,is it really June .
Have a nice day everyone

cornergran Wed 26-Jun-19 06:37:03

Morning Mick. Morning All from an overcast corner of Somerset. Awake since 4.30, stayed in bed with an audio book to keep me entertained. A sorting out and cleaning day today, nothing needing me to think so that’s ok. Hope Wednesday is kind to everyone.

ninathenana Wed 26-Jun-19 06:31:34

Morning Mick, Beechnut and everyone to follow.
It was a beautiful day here yesterday, very overcast this morning but still warm.
Nothing planned except driving DH to gardening jobs.
Have a good day everyone.

MawBroonsback Wed 26-Jun-19 06:30:27

Good morning all - grey and dark here inN Bucks too.
I must have fallen asleep reading because I woke up at 5 with the light on and not feeling very refreshed. Hattie is restless this morning too so I have little hope of catching another 30 mins shut eye.
Wishing you all a pleasant day!

BlueSapphire Wed 26-Jun-19 06:28:36

Good morning everyone. We are just docking in Stockholm - and it's raining! Such a pity, but can't do anything about the weather. Off out on a tour in about 45 minutes, so hoping it will clear up later.
Have a nice day to all.

Beechnut Wed 26-Jun-19 06:24:18

Good Morning Mick and all.
Dry with grey clouds on Severnside today.
Homework and then have to run an errand later. I may gather up the things I need for a craft session.

Have a good day everyone ?

12Michael Wed 26-Jun-19 06:19:35

Good Morning Everyone,
Its grey but dry and windy this morning in Brackley , after yesterdays day out in what I could call Monsoon weather , warm rain but like having a shower outside.
Hoping to do my cemetery trip today, plus small shop.
Mick