Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Thursday

(35 Posts)
12Michael Thu 04-Jul-19 06:14:15

Good Morning Everyone,
Yet again a clear blue sky and sunny start here in Brackley this morning.
My usual Thursday trip out To Bicester and Buckingham, will ensure to have bottled water with me .
Mick

Sprout Thu 04-Jul-19 08:31:22

Morning Mick and all. Lovely morning here in Kent just a cool breeze perfect weather.. Had a great day yesterday with a new man in my life talking for hours a great lunch. We will see how it goes. Down to earth today housework and garden . Hope everyone is well and those feeling poorly get better soon.

Auntieflo Thu 04-Jul-19 08:50:50

Morning Michael, Annie to come, (hope you are alright after your recent scare) and all.
It’s bright, sunny and very warm here, and I am meeting a friend for coffee later, then a little shopping.
BlueSapphire, I am another who has enjoyed your cruise and the daily posts.
Urmstongran, love all the place names that you have been visiting.
Gillybob, good luck with the neurologist ( and the parking)
Marydoll, don’t go and overdo things. I don’t know where you get your energy from!
Have a lovely day one and all.

Anniebach Thu 04-Jul-19 08:54:31

Good morning Auntyflo and all x

Younger daughter spending day with me

Hope everyone has a good day x

Sprout Thu 04-Jul-19 08:59:53

Morning Mick and all. My post didn't get added today I hope I haven't done something wrong. Just housework and garden today. Have a good day everyone.

Whitewavemark2 Thu 04-Jul-19 10:21:08

Good morning all

annie?

Hope everyone is OK. Let us know how you get on gilly

Another glorious day on South Downs. Theatre this afternoon. “The Mousetrap” never seen it, so hope it’s good.

Enjoy you day one and all.

Legs55 Thu 04-Jul-19 11:23:36

Good morning all, I've been up since 5.30, only 4 hours sleep so I might need a Siesta but I've too much to do.

Completed 45 page form for DWP, started photocopying & the scanner stopped playing, printer is now in the boot of the car ready for a trip to recycling centre after interview at JobCentre, just a 6 month review, I'll be glad when I reach State Retirement Age in 2 years time.

Hope everybody's appointments go well. Have a lovely day in the sunshine. I'm off to sit in the garden for a whilesunshine

GabriellaG54 Thu 04-Jul-19 11:59:22

A very late good morning from very sunny Godalming.
I watered house plants and outdoor pots at 6am then went for a 90 min run with my 'buddy'.
Hairdressers this afternoon for roots, cut and hair masque. Tonight it's an evening with OH at a friend's farm - I love farms, and they have a farm shop where they sell their own produce including jams, cheeses, veg, fruit, breads and chutneys so we always return loaded with goodies. grin
I hope the weather is good where you are and everyone has a gloriously warm weekend ahead. flowers
smile

Johno Thu 04-Jul-19 12:12:30

annyeong haseyo = good morning, from me in DPRK. It is nice day here. Kim Jong-Un most revered dictator, is back to normal now U S of A president Trump enjoy time with most honourable leader. In one hour I will start 18 shift in factory making earplugs. Works well because very noisy in factory we still must pay half days wages for earplugs - half Korean Won!! One day I will come to UK but I don't like your leader Sadiq Khan. His mouth is not straight, We say in DPRK... "man whose mouth not straight is same as fish with one fin" he can swim but takes the long haul. In DPRK we think UK is like circus with clown Boris and acrobat Clegg - We know they end up in House of Lords?? Why you reward men who lie all the time?? In DPRK we shoot them. AAh well, off to factory for me. Goodbye.

Rufus2 Thu 04-Jul-19 14:37:51

AAh well, off to factory for me. Goodbye.
Johno! G'Day and Welcome! It's good to meet another GNetter with a sense of humour; you have a soulmate around here who is always "off to that place!" You must be workmates! grin