Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Wednesday

(35 Posts)
12Michael Wed 31-Jul-19 06:14:44

Good Morning Everyone,
Its looking cloudy but dry and cooler at the moment here in Brackley this morning.
Quiet day for me, maybe laundry , plus small shop.
Mick

Urmstongran Wed 31-Jul-19 09:01:09

Oh harrigran you must be utterly exhausted. I hope your GP can give you the help you need.

Minniemoo Wed 31-Jul-19 09:07:38

Good morning! Lovely day to all. Much fresher today. Saw my delightful new granddaughter yesterday. So tiny! Got my 2 grandsons coming tomorrow so I shall rest today in preparation! Hope everyone has a good day smile x

vena11 Wed 31-Jul-19 09:12:44

Morning all, not sure what the weather will be today in Bristol , yesterday was suppose to be really heavy rain thunder and lightning all day. I was in Bristol most of the day and saw one heavy shower. Finger crossed its the same today.

Auntieflo Wed 31-Jul-19 09:33:13

Morning Michael, Annie and all. It’s brightening up here, but with a good breeze.
DH is now half way through his treatment, hurray.
I am going to try and find some plastic angle bead, for shelf edging this morning. Homebase was useless, Wickes was out of stock in one place, but will try another.
Then go and visit a friend who has had a TKR and is struggling.
Have a good day one and all.

Nortsat46 Wed 31-Jul-19 10:10:31

Hmm Urmstongran ... was wondering how Duncan fitted in to the picture...

Wishing everyone a good day ... esp Duncan!

Justme67 Wed 31-Jul-19 10:25:53

Good morning to you all, almost a stranger to this post these days, I have no idea where the time goes. I "pop in" to read what everyone has written, then just "pop off" to do a job or two,, and and lo and behold it is afternoon, and so the day has gone. Going out for coffee doesn't help, but then it is good to get out and about while the weather is fine, going on from that the poor folk in the north have surely had their share of rain for the time being. We have a blustery wind which is great for the washing, but already the leaves are being blown from the trees. Off to do one of those jobs that keep cropping up, enjoy your days

BladeAnnie Wed 31-Jul-19 10:32:53

I have cat called Duncan, Urmstongran - I'm sure it would make him feel more important than ever if he had a mention here!! Good day everyone

gillybob Wed 31-Jul-19 11:07:12

Oh how I wish I had worn a thick cardigan or jumper today. I'm sitting in "this place" absolutely freezing to my bones, feeling like Nanook of the North . I think I might need to shoot the next person who mentions global warming ! brrrrrrr

Sprout Wed 31-Jul-19 13:27:06

Well it's not good morning today and sorry it's so late all. Wow this in the country side and the sea air certainly helps you sleep well. Not up until 11.00 am this morning never been known. I hope you are all well and enjoying the cooler weather.