Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Tuesday

(41 Posts)
12Michael Tue 13-Aug-19 06:10:56

Good Morning Everyone,
Its a blue sky with some cloud here in Brackley , looks like a cooler day than what we have had recently.
usual bus trips out to Buckingham and Bicester shops plus coffees .
Mick

gillybob Tue 13-Aug-19 08:40:00

Good luck for your scan today Harri I will be thinking of you smile

Barmeyoldbat Tue 13-Aug-19 08:46:36

Good morning all from, at the moment, dry and bright day in N Somerset. Just having a bit of breakfast before I head off into the big city for a hospital visit. Also going to go to the bank, do a bit of shopping and have lunch. Appointments not until 4.20 so I will have plenty of time. But just for once I am going to catch the bus as the bus stop is right outside our house. Have a lovely sunny day everyone.

Anniebach Tue 13-Aug-19 08:52:17

Good morning Auntyflo and all x

Hope everyone has a good day x

Nannytopsy Tue 13-Aug-19 08:57:20

Good morning everyone! Bright and sunny in Leicester but a definite coolness, as there was yesterday evening. NanKate I recommend the bra shop, like Kitty. Good for swimming costumes too.
Today’s task is to try to buy some sandals but I don’t hold out much hope at this time of year, after the sales.
Have a good day every, particularly those with hospital appointments.

GabriellaG54 Tue 13-Aug-19 09:51:07

Good morning everyone ??

A lovely start here in Godalming with clear blue sky, sunshine and 19°.
Our run today ended at a pretty spot near Winkworth Arboretum which reminded me to renew my NT card.

After breakfast at 10 I'm going riding with a friend who has a farm with horses, llamas and sheep. It's been a while but it will be pleasurable in this weather as not too warm but I must remember to borrow a hi-viz gilet as I can't find mine.

??? to all who can't get out and about and a ? to Gillybob who is a true workhorse.
Take care...

GabriellaG54 Tue 13-Aug-19 09:52:09

Winkworth in Autumn finery.

EllanVannin Tue 13-Aug-19 09:52:18

Good Morning All x
Sun's shining between very threatening clouds, a lot of turbulence up there.
Woke up in the night/morning listening to the heavy rain, you do get to wonder where it all comes from !

Asda today at some point in between showers.

Hope everyone's appointments go well and Gillybob survives her ordeals which are pretty full-on. I admire you girl.

Have a good day everyone.

lovebeigecardigans1955 Tue 13-Aug-19 09:56:17

Morning all from a bright South Notts. Have ironed and done some housework this morning in readiness for visitor - mustn't be caught napping in that department.

Then taking it easy. Hope all is well with everyone.

Legs55 Tue 13-Aug-19 10:39:06

Good morning all from Devon, rained overnight, trying to brighten up but mixed day forecast.

BlueSapphire a trip on "Lal Ratty" what a treat, I love that little railway.

Day of housework/gardening planned depending on the weather. Ironing is trying to induce me to do it, I will find any job to avoid ithmm.

BlueSapphire Tue 13-Aug-19 10:43:47

The view from my bedroom window at the cottage.

GabriellaG54 Tue 13-Aug-19 20:16:00

What a treat for the eyes instead of tall buildings, houses, motorways and concrete.
Enjoy. grin

Marydoll Tue 13-Aug-19 20:29:49

It looks like a painting, beautiful. smile

Marydoll Tue 13-Aug-19 20:30:58

I meant to add Gabriella, your photo is a work of art! It's stunning!

GabriellaG54 Tue 13-Aug-19 21:00:35

Thanks Marydoll but I didn't take the photo ( just in case you thought I did).
It was taken by one of the men in my Photographic Meetup group and did ask his permission to use it.
I'll be taking some of my own this Autumn. grin flowers

GabriellaG54 Tue 13-Aug-19 21:03:48

I sometimes watch painting videos on YouTube which I find v interesting as you can use scrapers instead of brushes.
I might have a go myself...