Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Wednesday

(36 Posts)
12Michael Wed 14-Aug-19 06:16:51

Good Morning Everyone,
Its a grey but dry start here in Brackley this morning.
Quiet day in , maybe a small shop, and watch cycling on TV.
Mick

Anniebach Wed 14-Aug-19 09:03:30

Good morning Auntyflo and all x

Hope everyone has a good day x

Mapleleaf Wed 14-Aug-19 09:18:02

Good morning to you all,
It's damp outside, though for the moment not raining. We are forecast thunder storms for this pm.
A quiet day in store, just a bit of ironing to do and perhaps a walk if the rain holds off.
Good news, oldgaijin.
Hope you all have a good day, whatever your plans. ?

EllanVannin Wed 14-Aug-19 09:50:33

Good morning All x
Drizzly grey and cold and I'm quite fed up of it as it doesn't do me any good at all. During that ( far distant ) hot spell that we had I'd never felt better, it was great. Everyone else was melting !

No sign of D so her holidays must be next week then she'll be hurtling around with the children to get their uniforms/shoes.

Nothing on the agenda today, it's after tomorrow that'll be the storm after the calm when the central heating's installed--not looking forward to the disruption but it had to come sometime.

All enjoy the day ahead whatever you do.

vena11 Wed 14-Aug-19 09:57:26

Morning all from a wet and miserable Bristol. Home now after our holiday, weather was awful but none the less we enjoyed the change. Hope everyone has a pleasant day .

GabriellaG54 Wed 14-Aug-19 10:05:42

A very good day to all GNers...well not such a good day here ?
It started to lash down at the end of our run this morning and I was a bedraggled sight when I got home.
Never mind, it's cleared up a bit and a hot shower does wonders for the morale.
Breakfast first then meeting OH who is buying a new car and maybe tea and cake later ?...no lunch.
Looking at a bank account last night I noticed that my first broadband DD was only taken on 6th August, yet I've been with them since beginning of April. Rang bank and they confirmed.
Rang Onestream who say I complained about temp loss of service in June (I did) so they reimbursed payments and re-started in August ? a very nice gesture I neither asked for nor expected as it was only 30 mins or less.
Uh-oh...brekkie calls.
I hope a good day is had by all and flowers for everyone...why not ?
Take care.

harrigran Wed 14-Aug-19 10:27:43

A very late good morning from a grey NE.
Scan took place right on time yesterday, pleased about that as I had to drink a litre of water before I went in. It was a full body scan so I was flat on my back, with arms over head, for quite a while.
Another of litre of water afterwards and I spent the afternoon in the loo.
The pain started during the night and I was up between three and six reading in the study.
Thinking of you gilly.

mrsgreenfingers56 Wed 14-Aug-19 10:31:29

Good Morning all,

Very wet and dull day here in Lancashire. Spent yesterday gardening and cutting hedges so welcome a break from the garden and doing to catch up with emails, correspondence and sorting out jobs that get put aside when the weather is good. Whatever you all do have a good day.

Justme67 Wed 14-Aug-19 10:32:48

Good morning everyone, I am earlier than usual for me, because I have had a rather dishy young man come to measure for new carpets. He has gone now Ah........! We have heavy rain and then sun at the moment, and once again the weeds are having a marvelous time, and the slugs. Oh well, the joys of gardening. Enjoy your days.

Tricia55 Wed 14-Aug-19 10:54:27

Good morning all.
Triciax

Tricia55 Wed 14-Aug-19 10:56:20

Hope you feel better soon Harrigran.
Triciax