Gransnet forums

Chat

Celebrity Crush

(162 Posts)
CaroDane Sat 24-Aug-19 08:33:52

I must confess to occasionally getting an attack of palpatations that have nothing to do with a badly digested jammy dodger when certain CHAPS appear on the telly.
Even at my advanced age I'm not immune to a celebrity crush!

Mine are - Monty Don
Kim Bodnia (thanks to Lessismore for reminding me)
Michael Portillo
Jeremy Paxman
Simon Schama
Andrew Scott ( I know, black armbands all round ladies)
And the winner of my Nobel Prize for Hunk of the Year.......DAVID OLUSOGA ( A House Through Time)
I just love to see him staring gravely at the camera when he's about to announce another resident wiped off the face of the earth by typhoid, bankruptcy or lunacy.

I keep a picture of him I cut out of the paper stuck in the back of my diary. He's between my Sacred Heart prayer card, and my Farmfood coupons.

Who do you secretly long for?

bluebirdwsm Tue 27-Aug-19 13:04:53

John Alderton
Alan Rickman
George Harrison

Louis Tomlinson
Dev Patel

soop Tue 27-Aug-19 14:33:34

Greig Laidlaw

Juno56 Tue 27-Aug-19 15:05:57

I do like a nice smile so Dennis Quaid has been a crush since 'The Right Stuff'.

puppytoe Tue 27-Aug-19 16:41:41

Bradley Whitford
Michael Wood

I seem to like men with impossible hair!!

KatyK Tue 27-Aug-19 17:17:05

Sidney Poitier was rather lovely in his younger days.

Jeanlizzie Wed 28-Aug-19 09:33:54

Jeremy paxman, a man called Mike Wolfe that's on a tv programme called American pickers that my husband watches , and Sean bean I've gone all weak at the knees

Rufus2 Sat 31-Aug-19 12:13:04

Rufus, do you look like the twinkly-eyed Barry Crump? You sound to be a joker like he was
BradfordLass; Goodness me! I thought we were still on a war-footing following my (on reflection) tasteless comment re; "frying tonight" some time ago and when you shot me down in flames. Perhaps we can kiss and make up! blush
Barry Crump? Never heard of him, but John Clarke and Bryan Dawe were very popular regulars on our ABC TV. Almost as good as Barry Humphries. grin
OoRoo

GagaJo Sat 31-Aug-19 12:21:38

Denzel Washington, mmmmmm.
Patrick Stewart, although less so since he started wearing old man, up to his nipples trousers.
Alan Alda. Loooove a clever, funny man!

Three very sexy guys. Yassss.

ILE35 Sat 31-Aug-19 12:41:35

Hugh Jackman ?

humptydumpty Sat 31-Aug-19 12:46:36

Jeff Goldblum!!!!!

Grandma600 Wed 11-Sep-19 22:21:10

Colin Firth. With or without the wet shirt