Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Saturday

(31 Posts)
12Michael Sat 31-Aug-19 06:15:20

Good Morning Everyone,
Its a dry start but cooler this morning, my usual Saturday to Bicester and Buckingham , will have a free coffee in Bicester as my tokens gives me that.
Return to watch the Vuelta, and then a Chinese alter take away of course.
Mick

GabriellaG54 Sat 31-Aug-19 09:38:31

A very good morning to everyone ???
Godalming is bathed in sunshine right now and a warm 17° rising to 21°
An uneventful but energising 06.30 run ended near Winkworth Arboretum where my buddy nearly got mashed by a careless cyclist. ?
I'm really looking forward to the wonderful Autumn colours at Winkworth and trips out with various photography groups.
Today it's a walk to Superdrug for a 4 sided nail buffer and John Frieda gel then Biggie Best, Robert Dyas, Sainsos and Homebase plus the fruit n veg market in the Pepperpot, all in the same close area.
I might sit by the river with a drink and people watch before going home.
This evening it's an early casual dinner with OH and we'll both prepare it and eat in the conservatory of which one side completely and remotely slides open onto the gardens.
Marydoll 's adventures are like a comedy sketch. The Primark carrier disintigrating set me laughing - I know, it's scary ??

gillybob I do hope that your DH gets the right help today. You can't juggle everything on your plate so maybe A&E is the best place to get it sorted if he continues to feel unwell today. flowers
Best wishes to everyone, I hope your weekend plans aren't spoilt by the rain we've been 'promised'.
Take care...???

Marydoll Sat 31-Aug-19 09:41:33

Gilly, thinking of you and your DH and I know from past posts, he will be reluctant to go to A&E.
flowers

crazyH Sat 31-Aug-19 09:46:19

Goodmorning Mick and all . My ribs are still aching from a fall I had a couple of weeks ago. It's worse when I cough. But I'll survive. Have a nice day all !!

GabriellaG54 Sat 31-Aug-19 10:06:02

crazyH
No laughing or coughing, that means no comedy tv shows.
Best wishes ???

EllanVannin Sat 31-Aug-19 10:40:47

Good Morning All x Late, I know !
The 3 year old's Birthday yesterday was like a bear garden and was fairly exhausting to say the least so I'd slept like a log.

Lashing down with rain here, it's like a monsoon, cold too so obviously this is just a taste of what to expect until next Spring now. I could do with hibernating. It's not even as though we've had anything like a decent summer to set us up.

Ah well, I suppose I could tidy out drawers and cupboards ( I don't think ! ) Good job I don't need any shopping as I won't be going far today.

Gillybob I do hope your DH gets something done, it's not nice being ill, as if things aren't hectic enough for you.

Must get washed and dressed now and breakfast dishes washed so everyone have a good day and free from aches and pains.