Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Tuesday

(34 Posts)
Bellasnana Tue 03-Sep-19 07:08:11

Good morning from Malta. I haven’t looked at the weather outside yet, but I think it is cloudy with the chance of some showers.

Hairdresser this morning. It only costs €10 for a blow dry, so it’s my weekly treat as I find washing it myself too much of a faff.

Shall attempt to go to the bank again today. Yesterday the queue stretched out of the door, and the policeman on duty wouldn’t let anyone else in, so I gave up.

dragonfly has been in my thoughts too. I hope all went well and that she’s feeling as well as can be expected. flowers

Many congratulations, Sprout, I hope you will both be very happy.

Have a good day everyone.☀️

Marydoll Tue 03-Sep-19 07:00:33

Good morning all from a wet and miserable Glasgow.

Many congratulations, Sprout! ???. You must be on a high this morning!

A very disturbed night, my mouth ulcers are getting more painful. Nae luck!!

I'm supposed to be at the hairdresser first thing, to make myself gorgeous, just in case I meet some rich Italian Count on holiday.
If only!! It's just my hair keeps falling in my eyes and it's driving me nuts..
However, our wee granddaughter is very unwell with croup, so no nursery for her today. She is our priority over any packing, hairdresser etc. and I may have to take her to see a GP.
We are following her asthma plan, but she may need steroids the poor poor wee lamb. I'm quite worried about her.
She hasn't been eating, so I made a fruit loaf in the breadmaker overnight, to tempt her. The smell wafting upstairs is delicious. grin.

Have a good day, whatever your plans.

Beechnut Tue 03-Sep-19 06:56:52

Good Morning everyone.
Dry, a blue sky heavily dotted with dark grey clouds on Severnside this morning.

Congratulations Sprout and Mr Sprout to be.

Swimming this morning and a homework day later.

Enjoy your day all whatever you do ?

kittylester Tue 03-Sep-19 06:55:27

Morning all from a cloudy North Leicestershre.

Carer's course this morning and then watching the news for the rest of the day I suspect.

Congratulations sprout, how exciting. I assume you said yes?

Hoping all went well for dragonfly

Have happy days all.

Sprout Tue 03-Sep-19 06:39:25

Morning Mick and all from very warm Spain. Had a lovely day yesterday down to the beach then look around the harbour. Lovely dinner where my new man proposed to me his 2 grown up children were delighted. My family yet to find out but I am sure they will be as delighted. So exciting wedding plans for next year. Have a good day everyone.

cornergran Tue 03-Sep-19 06:35:50

Morning Mick, morning All. Goodness it seems dark in our corner of Somerset, heavy grey clouds. Monthly coffee group for an hour then we’re off out for the rest of the day although I’m not at my best after another disturbed night. Lots of worries at the moment. Oh well, guess it will all sort. Hope Tuesday is kind to everyone.

NfkDumpling Tue 03-Sep-19 06:35:03

Morning All

Another clear sky here in the north of Norfolk. Our walnut tree is now looking decidedly sorry for itself and the garden is shutting down into an early autumn. Somehow, every time rain is forecast it manages to bypass here. A good overnight soaking for a week would be nice!

ninathenana Tue 03-Sep-19 06:25:20

Morning Mick and all who follow.

A few clouds here in Kent and the sun is not quiet up yet.
Usual Tuesday routine, drop DH at work, go food shopping, have coffee and go pick DH up.
Enjoy your bus rides Mick

12Michael Tue 03-Sep-19 06:14:56

Good Morning Everyone,
Its another partly cloudy start , with it feeling cooler here in Brackley.
Bus Pass at the ready with trips to Buckingham and then Bicester vice versa, reason I go via Buckingham we have no direct bus link to Bicester since cuts a few years back.
But I do occasionally meet up with former work colleagues in Bicester a brief chat etc, also in Buckingham as well.
Mick