Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Tuesday

(34 Posts)
12Michael Tue 10-Sep-19 06:12:21

Good Morning Everyone,
Its dull grey start here in Brackley this morning.
Today, bus trips to Bicester and Buckingham with my regular coffee stops.
Before though housework , vacuum etc before anything else after Breakfast.
Mick

Harris27 Tue 10-Sep-19 09:02:41

Good morning all. Hope you are all well. Thinking of you gillybob hoping you get the help for husband worrying time for you both.first day back at work after being off it was better than I thought. Hope all have good Tuesday.

Auntieflo Tue 10-Sep-19 09:14:31

Morning Michael, Annie and all.
It's very still here, no sun and no rain, yet!
Gillybob, another set of best wishes to Mr GB today for his appointment. I do hope they 'sort him out'
Marydoll, is your leg rash a reaction to an antibiotic? That happened to me when I took Nitrofurantoin.
I have another Freecycler coming this morning, to collect a very old wooden step ladder (paint splodges, not an option)?
I haven't used Freecycle for years, after a few no shows, but this time all is well, so far ?
We have a very smart new Mini Cooper lodging on our drive at the moment. His owners are having lots of topsoil delivered, and don't want him scratched. He is lovely ?, but not red.

Volunteering this afternoon, so am looking forward to that.
Have a good day one and all.

vena11 Tue 10-Sep-19 09:15:24

Good Morning all from a dull but dry Bristol.

Thinking of you all this morning as it seem there is a lot going on for you all. I wont try and put everyone down on here but I wish you all the best in everything that you all have to do today.
Take care .

Mythbirtthedragon Tue 10-Sep-19 09:49:10

Good morning from the New Forest, where today it is sunny and bright. Late start today as I woke about 4 and decided to tire myself out reading. Didn’t work til about 7. Off for a walk on the coast today, did a damp 8 miles in the forest yesterday and met ponies, pigs, deer and cattle. Have a good day.

EllanVannin Tue 10-Sep-19 10:11:31

Good Morning All x

Now I've got Mussorgsky's music in my ear,MawB, thanks ! I love those dramatic music pieces.

A sunny morning so taking a chance with the bedding. Rushed out to the corner shop for cat food for the stray who lives outside in the kennel so I've been up and about early-ish. Staying put for a delivery but must get to Asda at some point.

Thinking of the Gillybob's today and also those who have appointments or are unwell. You're not supposed to feel off-colour after a holiday,Marydoll ! Hope you get sorted.

Possibly a visit from D today, I never know when it's her time off as it varies from week to week but always glad to see her whenever it is. Her work schedule has made me more independent I think because it means I have to do things for myself, including shopping half the time though I do get a taxi back as I can't now carry loaded bags as I used to do, though according to what I read, carrying bags is good for the muscles in old age as it stops them from shrinking ! Who wants to end up looking like Popeye ??

Anyway, back to the grind so here's hoping everyone's day goes well.

glammanana Tue 10-Sep-19 10:58:06

Good morning to everyone hoping you all enjoy the day.
EV I have pm'd you for some advice.x

Cinners65 Tue 10-Sep-19 11:28:13

Good morning everyone! I always look to this thread late in the morning. ? must try and remember when I wake up at the crack of dawn ?. It’s warm with a promise of sun here in Chelmsford, hopefully it will stay that way and the soggy ground may dry up a little.
Good wishes to all for the rest of the day ?

janzicb1 Tue 10-Sep-19 11:50:56

Good Morning everyone, it is sunny here in mid derbyshire, the clouds have lifted and all is well with my world... have made bread for today, just have to put into oven, then off to deliver a bag of clothes to charity shop... then back to do ironing, just another day of pottering around...