Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Wednesday

(34 Posts)
NanKate Wed 18-Sep-19 06:53:08

I can just imagine you in those bushes Mary ?

NanKate Wed 18-Sep-19 06:51:04

Morning Venall. I think you mean fall off not fall over ?

Marydoll Wed 18-Sep-19 06:50:12

Good morning all from a cloudy and cool Glasgow. it's omly 9 degrees here and like Kitty, the heating has come on.

We spent a very pleasant afternoon yesterday with our wee DGD, picking brambles, which I'm going to put in muffins this morning. The plan was to make jam, but we had unexpected visitors, so we didn't collect enough.
We could see them through the trees, but they couldn't see us. It was so funny when we were calling them and they couldn't work out where the voices were coming from, until I emerged from the bushes, very dishevelled with pink hands and bits of bramble bush stuck to me.

I'm off to the asthma clinic today, after a disappointing GP visit yesterday. I was given more antibiotics for the cellulitis and despite having a fair bit of angina at the weekend, nothing more can be done, until I get my angiogram, because of all the allergic reactions. sad.

Oh I am a cheery soul today! grin

I hope everyone has a pleasant day. Thinking of all those with pain, illness and sorrow. flowers

moggie Wed 18-Sep-19 06:49:45

Good Morning Mick & all from dry, chilly start in Nottingham. Work for me today, best place at the moment new kitchen still in progress. Have a good day everyone.

NanKate Wed 18-Sep-19 06:49:40

Morning Mick Kitty Gram and All.

Nice calm day here in South Bucks.

Off to Waterperry Gardens today with 2 old friends.

Our youngest 6 received good quick NHS treatment with an overnight stay in hospital due to a nasty virus. He didn’t like the oxygen mask but a few hours later he was eating beans on toast and playing Monopoly. Don’t kiddies spring back quickly, I wish we oldies did.

vena11 Wed 18-Sep-19 06:46:08

Morning Mick and Kitty, lovely still morning here in Bristol ,up early for the school run .
Did only sleep about two hours last night just could not fall over so I don't think there will be much done this morning, maybe this afternoon we might go and see Downton Abbey if not asleep.
Hope everyone has a nice day.

Grammaretto Wed 18-Sep-19 06:41:59

Good morning Mick, Kitty and all who follow. It's Autumn proper here in the Scottish Borders.
I hope you can hear better Mick
More hospital visiting for me after crafting group.

kittylester Wed 18-Sep-19 06:26:20

Morning Mick, morning all.

It's just getting light here in North Leicestershire too. The heating has come on but I think we are due to have a nice day.

A pootling and faffing day for me but in amongst all that pootling and faffing I am going to make a freeze a few cottage pies.

Enjoy your days everyone.

12Michael Wed 18-Sep-19 06:15:18

Good Morning Everyone, its twilight here in brackley looks like a nice day but its dry.
Laundry ,small shop etc today , getting ready for my holiday to the world cycling championships in Harrogate.
Mick