Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Thursday

(40 Posts)
12Michael Thu 19-Sep-19 06:22:39

Good Morning Everyone,
Its dry but still twilight here in Brackley this morning.
Apart from some pre packing for going away , I will be doing my usual bus tips out to Bicester and Buckingham.
And visit my cafes I use.
Mick

Lins1066 Thu 19-Sep-19 08:59:27

Good Morning from S Welsh coast.
Beautiful sunny morning here.
Welcome Emilia, nice name.
I was just thinking the same about Bellasnanna, Urmston! Have a lovely holiday Bellasnana and Galen.
Have a good day everyone.

Alygran Thu 19-Sep-19 09:14:59

Good morning from sunny North Yorkshire.
Had a lovely trip to the seaside yesterday and fish and chips for lunch. Here are a couple of photos from Saltburn pier. Sadly the steelworks in the distance are no longer operating.
Quiet morning for me then coffee with a friend later.
Hope everyone has a good day and those not so well feel better.

lovebeigecardigans1955 Thu 19-Sep-19 10:00:55

Morning all from a sunny South Notts.

Welcome Emelia.

Those coastal scenes look glorious alygran - wish I was there.

I WILL go to the computer shop with this laptop this morning -it's time to stop putting it off. They've never laughed at me so far but I'm always worried they will.

Hope all is well with everyone.

Teal Thu 19-Sep-19 10:05:37

Hi all, I’m new here too and would love to join in, such a lovely, pleasant thread.
It’s a beautiful morning here in the NE, bright blue sky and warm.
I’ve done a bit of house pottering this morning, baked a loaf of bread and had my Sainsburys delivery.
Off to work soon, I only do afternoons so plenty of time to enjoy everything else.
Have a lovely day everyone.

TyneAngel Thu 19-Sep-19 10:17:25

Good morning everyone. I don't know why I don't look at this thread first thing every morning, it cheers me to see so much kindness and good humour. Just about to dive into the drawers under the bed to sort out autumn/winter clothes, then off to see Downton movie this afternoon. Have a good day, everyone, be kind to yourselves.

Harris27 Thu 19-Sep-19 10:18:28

Thank you marydoll hope your doing ok too.

Legs55 Thu 19-Sep-19 10:24:23

Good morning all from a very sunny Devon, cloudless sky again & promise of a hot afternoon.

Welcome Emelia & Teal

My DD has "kidnapped" my car for the weekend so if I want to go anywhere I'll have to walk, too young for a bus pass & at £2.20 for one stop which I refuse to pay it's walk or stay at home. I really miss my local shop & P.O. which closed at the end of August due to owner's retirement. Sadly no-one was interested in buying a very profitable business so it's almost 1 mile each way into Town uphill coming home so buying much is out of the question hmm

Pantglas2 Thu 19-Sep-19 10:26:20

A sunny morning all from Spain where tinternet was down for an hour so I’m busy catching up with all your doings!

Out for lunch with our besties soon as we’re home to Wales next week for however long it takes for my DHs op. We are sneaking off to Greece to visit friends in October so hopefully will be after that.

Enjoy your day everyone whatever you’re up to x

EllanVannin Thu 19-Sep-19 10:37:19

Good Morning All x
Lovely and sunny here on the NB coast, hope it lasts the day.
Just looking at all the dust which the sun highlights but I won't be doing anything about it because of work being done next week.

Bed stripped, washing on, showered, breakfasted. Lucky to be alive !
To those holidaying, enjoy and make the most of it. Those who are under the weather, hope things improve.
Everyone else, have an enjoyable day.

Hymnbook Thu 19-Sep-19 10:56:17

Morning. Having a lazy day. Lovely sunny morning. Had a lovely lunch with my sister yesterday tomorrow off to the cinema to see the Downton abbey film. Hope everyone has a good day.

glammagran Thu 19-Sep-19 15:48:08

It’s not this style is it BlueSaphire?

I am very annoyed M&S have discontinued this style. I wear them out in the garden as they’re old but wish I could buy another pair.

Have a lovely cruise Bella and Galen.

Best wishes to anyone feeling low or unwell.

glammagran Thu 19-Sep-19 15:49:10

Oops forgot pic

BlueSapphire Thu 19-Sep-19 21:22:39

No, glammagran. The ones I like are mules with a little wedge heel - I just cannot wear flat shoes or slippers. One of my my neighbours loves them as well, so she will be disappointed too.

Urmstongran Thu 19-Sep-19 21:41:28

Hi to more newbies - Teal and TyneAngel!

See you in the morning ladies x
?