Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Wednesday.

(33 Posts)
Marydoll Wed 25-Sep-19 06:58:23

Just opening up, as I can't see a thread. Fingers crossed!

Nanny27 Wed 25-Sep-19 08:27:36

I'll add a cheery good morning to all from a grey and damp S. Wales.

Urmstongran Wed 25-Sep-19 08:32:39

Oh Greyduster because I know you go fly fishing I took your last comment literally (at first!). It’s early in the day is my only excuse!
??

Alygran Wed 25-Sep-19 08:36:49

Good morning from a very grey North Yorkshire. At least it has stopped raining for now.
The cycling comes past our village today. May walk down to see it.
Visiting neighbours later. It’s their diamond wedding anniversary today.
Hope everyone has a good day.

Susan56 Wed 25-Sep-19 08:42:16

Good morning from Shropshire.A brighter start today.
We have another day off today as the other grandparents are on duty today.Hoping for a quiet day??DH is hoping to get some outdoor jobs done, we are trying to get everything sorted before his surgery as will be a two month recovery when he will not be able to do much.
Hoping our DD’s are both feeling better today,that will make me feel better.
Mary,hope your little granddaughter feels better soon.
Have a good day everyone.

Sprout Wed 25-Sep-19 08:43:29

Morning all. Dull day and wet here in Rochford Essex Not much going on today as my chest is still very painful after the fall. Hospital said will take 6 to 8 weeks so thank goodness for pain killers. The face is improving ( not the looks ) the bruising. Dentist tomorrow oh what an exciting life I lead. But will have some fun picking bridesmaids dresses and mine of course after Xmas. Happy days to come. Take care everyone.

Anniebach Wed 25-Sep-19 08:52:34

Good morning Auntyflo and all x

Raining in Mid Wales

Hope everyone has a good day x

EllanVannin Wed 25-Sep-19 09:19:32

Good Morning All x
A bright-ish morning so far but it's now clouding over. There wasn't a cloud in the sky an hour ago !

My first mega-confusion episode that I've ever suffered happened yesterday teatime when I looked at the calendar and saw that I'd underlined workmen coming today,25th, yet I'd known it's Thursday---but thought Thursday was the 25th. Couldn't sleep properly as I'd convinced myself it was today so was scared of oversleeping.

Then there was a quick wash and toilet before workmen descended on me, feed the " confused " cats and start clearing areas of work.

However, it's definitely tomorrow as they'd have been here at 8am. I'm feeling quite disorientated ! Sitting in the centre of the living room it feels like a squat.
This blip of my memory has scared me, so now I have to go through the same thing tomorrow but for real-----and I didn't sleep too well either.

I hope everyone else's day is better !