Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Monday

(59 Posts)
12Michael Mon 14-Oct-19 06:06:50

Good Morning Everyone,
Its dark but it looks dry at the moment here in Brackley this morning.
Might nip into Banbury on the bus and pay for a Xmas Market trip to Gloucester late next month.
Basically a quiet day in.
Mick

Auntieflo Mon 14-Oct-19 11:12:23

Good morning Michael, Annie and all.

Was so glad to hear that Gillybob's DH, has had his operation, and hope that it was the one so badly needed for a long time. You have been on my mind, and I can only add to what has already been said. We are all here for you, if not in body, definitely in spirit. Sending love and prayers for his speedy recovery. Are your family helping, especially with your dad?
Glad to hear that Marydoll is obeying orders, for once, and that she can supervise the kitchen, by voice!

To all those who are struggling with health problems, or are feeling down, I send gentle best wishes for a solution.

Love to one and all, and have a good day.

Megs36 Mon 14-Oct-19 11:22:46

Very best wishes to all of you with family and health worries, I guess many of you know each other personally so can't really know about theseproblems. However I add my thoughts .??

flowerlover Mon 14-Oct-19 11:48:59

I have never contributed to this thread before but read it daily and feel a connection with to all. I am sending you virtual support Gillybob from across the Irish Sea.

GrannySomerset Mon 14-Oct-19 14:13:51

Also thinking of Gilly and hoping she is getting some of the support she so freely provides to others.

NanKate Mon 14-Oct-19 14:24:10

All your Good Morning pals are here for you Gillybob ?

Marydoll Mon 14-Oct-19 15:37:56

Welcome Megs36 and flowerlover to this lovely gentle and supportive thread.
Only a few of us have met personally at meetups, the rest we have gotten to know by contributing to the thread.

I keep dipping in, in the hope of news from Gilly and her husband, I can't stop thinking about her situation.

Urmstongran Mon 14-Oct-19 15:48:21

Me too Marydoll which is why I popped back on here, to see if there was any new.

Hello newbies - you are both very welcome.
?

Susan56 Mon 14-Oct-19 16:18:59

I keep popping in hoping for news from Gilly too.
Sending more love Gilly.x