Gransnet forums

Chat

On thing you can't do......

(33 Posts)
travelsafar Thu 21-Nov-19 13:05:51

I just can not put on a cold cardigan. I have to rap over the radiator to warm it up first. The feel of my arms going into a cold sleeve makes me cringe!!!!! It doesnt bother me with any other garment just cardigans.

Maggiemaybe Sun 24-Nov-19 20:37:54

I'm the same, Brunette10. And the very thought of biting on a lolly stick makes me shudder.

Sara65 Sun 24-Nov-19 20:46:51

Brunette
One of my daughters has the lolly stick thing, and so does someone I work with, I don’t get that one I’m afraid.

My personal one, which thanks to ring pull cans doesn’t happen often now, was my finger nail coming into contact with the opened edge if the tin. Oh, it makes me shudder to think of it!

Suki70 Sun 24-Nov-19 20:52:05

I can't bear using sandpaper, it makes me shudder.

Grannybags Sun 24-Nov-19 20:55:01

I can't rub my eyebrows the "wrong" way.

Don't like to put on warm clothes straight from the radiator.

I'm another one who can't stand the thought of biting on a lolly stick and as for those wooden forks you get in chip shops.....aarrgh!

Roses Sun 24-Nov-19 21:00:37

Can't walk on fresh snow as the crunch goes right through me, cotton wool used to be sold in rolls and I could never touch them for the same reason.

vena11 Sun 24-Nov-19 21:04:48

I can't have anything near my neck or anything around my face I can wear a scarf but it has to be loose, I can't stand a light or I cannot sleep and I cant go around round abouts if someone has not shown me twice what lane to go in , weird i know

Bellanonna Sun 24-Nov-19 22:28:38

Hate being near balloons in case they pop