Gransnet forums

Chat

Puppy Power

(27 Posts)
desjumeaux17 Wed 04-Dec-19 12:55:12

I am back on line after a 3 week disconnection. Hurrah, I have a mobile phone but its too small to mess about with.

So we agreed to get a puppy, it would be good for us, get us out more help keep us fit.

Someone (us) didn't do our homework, we were smitten by a 3 month old cocker spaniel called Enzo who was looking for a home. His owners couldn't manage him.

He is crackers, he didn't show this until he had his little body curled up under our table, and him feeding right out of our hands. He is so cute, so clever but so much energy.

Anyway getting back to the computer issue. I am busy typing away, went to look at the calendar which is in the same room. Next thing I hear is a clink and my freshly made coffee was seeping nicely into my drowning lap top.

I tried drying it out, spoke to my IT daughter who laughed and said sounds like a new one mam.

Anyway £180 later I have it back minus a lot of material, photos writing etc. Luckily most was backed up.

He is forgiven, I have nearly got into pushing the chair in when I leave the table, even for a second.

His name by the way is now Oscar, I couldn't live with the name Enzo, and he is answering to this name very well. He attends regular puppy training. I am told he is actually a working cocker, needs lots of exercise, but very good at learning new things. Next week he is getting his 'gonads' chopped off to see if this will help him to settle down. No I don't feel guilty, and no its not revenge for the computer incident.

blondenana Sun 08-Dec-19 11:37:05

Pressed too soon your puppy is gorgeous by the way desjumeaux