Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Friday

(55 Posts)
Pantglas2 Fri 10-Jan-20 06:45:51

Morning all from a dark but hopefully sunny later Spain where I’m enjoying the chamberpot of tea Nortsat46! Time to loll abed this morning and hope you enjoy yours full of piping hot coffee!

Well done Urmstongran! A bargain price and a last minute jobby - a girl after my own heart! Weather here is stunning and promising same for the foreseeable so you’ll soon be back to your 100% wellness!

Wish everyone some sunshine (even metaphorical) in their lives at the moment - it seems everyone I know has someone unwell at the moment or awaiting ops/treatment etc. flowers to all x

lavenderzen Fri 10-Jan-20 06:32:48

Good morning all from Derbyshire. I shall have a quiet day today, maybe some shopping later, after spending all day yesterday trailing up and down at the hospital having tests.

Enjoy Friday everyone. Enjoy Spain Urmston you lucky girl, wish it was me smile

Urmstongran Fri 10-Jan-20 06:28:20

I’m a happy, excited early bird this morning!

Good morning Mick and everyone who follows from a dark but dry South Manchester. The practice nurse rang me with my blood test results yesterday afternoon and they were all normal. After feeling so ropey since Christmas Day I was hugely relieved as you can imagine!

Himself was straight on line looking for flights to Spain - we had to let one go on NYD. Turns out we’re on a flight today, mid-afternoon, as Mr. O’Leary had offers on and we got seats for £19 each to Malaga. Perfect! I shall be following you out there after all then Pantglas!

No packing to do just to get ready for the airport - handbag only and Manchester airport is only 15 minutes away by taxi. It’s so doable.

Wishing you all, especially Marydoll, dear gillybob dragonfly and oldgaijin, the best Friday possible. I for one feel blessed. x

Scentia Fri 10-Jan-20 06:25:49

Good Morning Michael and all to come along.
Up early as we are off to Centre Parcs today.

I finally managed to get in to see a doctor yesterday about my painful heel.
Turns out I have something called Plantar Faciitis, a condition that a lot of active people get, I am officially’Active’ I have been given lots of stretches to do and a telling off for not wearing my orthotics!
The stretches really hurt (like the orthotics) but the doctor said they will hurt and I have to persevere.

The great outdoors looks so dark this morning, hopefully we have a dry weekend in Nottingham for our break.

I do hope that all with ill’s have just a small chink of sunshine in their lives today.

Take care everyone, and have a “Fabulous Friday”

12Michael Fri 10-Jan-20 06:16:51

Good Morning Everyone,
Its dark here in Brackley this morning, but looks dry outside .
A day out again today , I had intentions of buying anew printer an HP one, but on emailing the person who has fixed my computer in the past , he has advised me to get a Canon Pixma, which I have in store room in the flat.
Its supposed to be economical on ink etc but will try this weekend, it will save spending out on something else .
Mick