Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Thursday

(54 Posts)
dragonfly46 Thu 16-Jan-20 06:50:31

Good morning Mick and Scentia. So sad you cannot go to the party. That must make your parents sad.

Up early this morning as I have an oncologist appointment in preparation for chemo tomorrow.

Hope everyone has a good day especially Marydoll and Gilly.

Brunette10 Thu 16-Jan-20 06:48:15

Good Morning from a dry Fife, cold but dry which I quite like. Couldn't sleep due to my cold, but like Scentia it's only cold and not serious like our GN's have. My thoughts are with everyone esp Oldgajin could not get her out of my head yesterday. Shopping planned for today then some feet up time I think. Take care all.

Scentia Thu 16-Jan-20 06:44:06

Good Morning all.

Dark and windy here in East Staffordshire.

I am off work for most of the day as it is my parents Diamond Wedding Anniversary and I have promised my eldest sister I will help her with the buffet for the party this evening. I won’t be at the party as I am estranged from most of my family and don’t think it is a good idea to be around any of them especially if alcohol is involved so my DD and I are doing our bit early on before it all kicks off.

First I need my weetabix and go out to make a few work deliveries then walk the dog, drop DH at factory and then make myself look human before collecting DD and DGS.

Still full of cold but have none of the problems or ill’s that slot of our contributors have so I feel lucky.

Take care everyone❤️

12Michael Thu 16-Jan-20 06:21:40

Good Morning Everyone,
Its dark but its dry this morning in Brackley.
Usual day of bus trips, will leave slightly later to avoid getting the direct bus to Bicester, so I can use the local Buckingham bus ,and see people I know.
I have got a schedule in my head as to where I want to be etc.
Usual coffees etc.
Mick